Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want to die

Retardinator

Retardinator

Not made for this world
-
I wish I was dead so badly

110631140-png.689631
Is there any proof that this shit is actually painless? I saw it so often and I think this might be a sadistic troll

Stop being a cuck to the ITs and just exist to piss them off

it's over

I would if my fear wouldn't stop me
Your fear of the unknown or the fear of the pain? killing yourself with a gun to the head is <1sec of pain which would not be noticeable if you die

Your fear of the unknown or the fear of the pain?
Both. I fear death and dying. Not really because of the unknown, but because the thought of absolute nothingness scares the shit out of me for some reason. Losing consciousness is scary af.
killing yourself with a gun to the head is <1sec of pain which would not be noticeable if you die
Yeah guns are the only real way I would want to do it.
But they're completely banned where I live.

Well you will die sooner or later anyway.Take life as a gift and enjoy your copes the best you can.

I wish I was dead so badly
Don't. It doesn't matter how hopeless or isolating or lonely or depressing or whatever it gets. You just march, march forwards. It's our duty

brutal depression, i've been there
:feelscry:

Is there any proof that this shit is actually painless? I saw it so often and I think this might be a sadistic troll
Its painless and quick IF the prep is done correctly and properly. Inert gas is colorless so its not easy to test out. In my opinion, full suspension roping is the only simple and testable method.

Go to Canada and get assisted suicide

I wish you'd share your pain with the world before you sui (use your imagination)

what's stopping u?

what's stopping u?
It’s not as easy as you think, chico. Humans have a survival instinct. Plus every attempt has a risk of failing. If you fail you might be paralyzed for rest of your life or similarly injured. One might die if they suicide, but it might take minutes and be painful. So yea, I’d like to be dead too; but I don’t have the guts to kms

lying because you wouldve kys already

Truly, it's pretty hard and dangerous to do.
16438110832854.jpg