Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I want to die

iKillCucks

iKillCucks

Bad Boy
★★★★★
Went to the liquor store today and i saw a 6'5" 8/10 chad with a 5'2" lardwhale currywhore.

Like how does that even happen ? Hypergamy is beyond insane at this point.

What do you have to be to get atleast a Becky? A 8 foot tall half robot half minotuar ultrachad with 5 13 inch pulsing cocks of death?

Let alone the requirements to get a Stacy

it does not matter, it's over for us long time already.

5'2 fat female curry.. :feelspuke::feelspuke:

holy shit that’s brutal, i hope they weren’t holding hands

holy shit that’s brutal, i hope they weren’t holding hands
They where that's why i made this posts cuz if they where just in there not holding hands or anything then they could've just been friends but no they where deff dating

wtf even i never see crazy shit like that

Hypergamy is just getting worse.

In church yesterday (it is monday here), out of curiosity I just wanted to see whether hypergamy was present there.

EVERY SINGLE CASE, THE GUY MOGGED THE FOID TO OBLIVION.

I found ironic that there was a bunch of single noodlewhores and they'd only talk to white guys and NEVER any of the other ricecels (granted one of the ricecels is a legitimate autistic truecel, but the rest are about average).

Some of the "foids" that these guys are dating are the most repulsive monstrosities I've ever seen or they just let themselves go after finding a guy to betabux them.

they just let themselves go after finding a guy to betabux them.
Of course they do that. They a cuck will embrace them at any shape because of "HEALTH AT ANY SIZE BR0 OR YOURE A NAZI"

He just likes em thicc

Let’s go back to industrial times when women were suppressed, and practically all men had sex