Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to die

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Suicide is the only means of salvation. Most of us are too pussy, myself included. When this life ends, there will be no more pain no more suffering, no more of a reminder of what we cannot have. Planning your death is easy, actually doing it is hard, so we force ourself into LDAR MODE until we die. I just want this shit life to end, it is hell out there literally, as an ugly genetically unfit male. [/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I need so much energy and motivation to fight the discrimination and the hatred. It is me against the entire world, literally, everyone hates subhumans like me, and treats me like dirt. I act like people's disgust towards me does not bother me. But it fucking does every single day, there is nothing I can do about it either. Sui or LDAR is my only option. There is practically no more fucking hope,  I have done practically everything in life i wanted to do. I want to die. I have gone past my expiration date.[/font]

nausea said:
I just need to be buried

if i had the motivation id dig my own grave rn

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
if i had the motivation id dig my own grave rn

this is ok too

maxresdefault.jpg

If you want to do it I respect it.

All of us will die one day or another

Homosapicuckus said:
All of us will die one day or another

true, but its the fact that some of us will die virgins. Sure, in the end, it doesnt even matter. But the best life you can live on this shitty planet is a life where you are at least 5/10 male. Subhuman men will always live a lesser life than a normie.

That's why when people try to call out elliot rodger for killing his male roomates, i support it. Because they were incels. His killings were mercy killings. I wish someone cared about me enough to kill me

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
true, but its the fact that some of us will die virgins. Sure, in the end, it doesnt even matter. But the best life you can live on this shitty planet is a life where you are at least 5/10 male. Subhuman men will always live a lesser life than a normie.

We're not entitled to have sex because our genes don't worth to be reproduced. There are humans and there are deformities like us who should be dead anyway given our lack of worth.

Homosapicuckus said:
We're not entitled to have sex because our genes don't worth to be reproduced. There are humans and there are deformities like us who should be dead anyway given our lack of worth.

i should never have been born

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
i should never have been born

I don't think any of us wished to be born.

Homosapicuckus said:
I don't think any of us wished to be born.

but i do wish i was 5/10. its over.

u need religious cope

I have pussyed out so many times. I don't have any courage.