Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to die

S

Storm

Banned
-
I hate waking up everyday, I hate being ugly, I hate my parents. I hate everyone.

Why haven't you done it yet then? Not shitting on you here, genuinely curious. There has to be a reason you haven't done it if your life's such dogshit. Maybe you could work towards psyching yourself up for suicide if you want to exit instead of waiting for it to happen naturally, I've heard on 8ch's suicide board that reading schopenhauer can help you psych yourself up to do the deed. Lots of methods there too.

remember, you only live once. but you also die once, and that's it.

I've heard on 8ch's suicide board that reading schopenhauer can help you psych yourself up to do the deed.
That makes sense, reading Schopenhauer did make me feel less afraid.

Same but I’m too pussy to just do it. Closest I ever came to killing myself was when I was 16. Actually had it all planned but backed out at the last second.

nothings stopping you from jumping off a high rise, but deep down you don't really want to die. you still see hope in your future, you still think you have something to live for

Same, but why do you hate me:cryfeels:

Just stop coping and embrace the rope or better yet MAke a diffERence if you are man enough.

Same but I’m too pussy to just do it. Closest I ever came to killing myself was when I was 16. Actually had it all planned but backed out at the last second.

That's why you have to assure that your survival instincts are on your side. I mean, if you have a stable enough life to go back to if you pussy out, so it'll be easier to fail again in the smae fashion in the future. You gotta make suicide your only fate available if you want it to work. Get fired from your job, hit your mom in the face, cuss out your wife to the point of no return, etc. Then just buy a good, fast-effect killing instrument, like a shotgun. Drink, pull the trigger, knowing, in a primal level, that the bullet is a better outcome than stayiing alive.

I hate everything too cant wait to die

Things will never get better :feelsbadman:

me too. but something always keep me away from rope

I find the only thing stopping me is family. I have two family members left, brother and mom. I can imagine if I had nobody it would be easier to just surrender myself to death by drowning or something, fighting through the pain and sensation to just allow your brain to sleep and die

I dont really feel the same way right now

I used to quite a bit and no doubt will in the future

But I do hate being ugly and having to wagecuck.

You sound like a teenager. Try being still incel at 35.