Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to die so bad.

• Thread starter Eternaldarkness
  • Start date
Eternaldarkness

Eternaldarkness

This will be my last year alive
★★★★
I'm so sick of life, no friends, no girlfriend, get bullied at school everyday I go there. Every time I go out I see happy couples enjoying there lives, every time I go on Social Media I see the exact same thing while I'm made to rot in loneliness god I hate being alive just fucking kill me please.

Life as an Incel is no life at all.

Yes, I agree. It's over for us. Either ldar or ROPE.

I'm so sick of life, no friends, no girlfriend, get bullied at school everyday I go there. Every time I go out I see happy couples enjoying there lives, every time I go on Social Media I see the exact same thing while I'm made to rot in loneliness god I hate being alive just fucking kill me please.

Life as an Incel is no life at all.

have you looksmaxxed?

have you looksmaxxed?
Doesn't matter, even if I wasn't a 4/10 I have autism and Social Anxiety which is basically a death sentence.

same. thats why im on nofap. give it a try at least.
Okay I will but I doubt there's going to be any improvement.

I am only living because of my family,my dog and my copes

I am only living because of my family,my dog and my copes
The only reason I haven't jumped out of my window yet is because of my family and slightest hope life will get better when I'm in College.

My life is nonsensical

Find some copes. Build some muscle. Looksmaxx. Do minfap.

Petting and cuddling my dog is like a drug. The release of these sweet neurochemicals keeps me sane
I dont get that. My dog is so cute that I have to go hit a pillow or something to avoid hurting the dog

you in high school or college

I dont get that. My dog is so cute that I have to go hit a pillow or something to avoid hurting the dog
Yeah cute things make people aggressive but in a different loving way