Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to deserve the suffering I have endured.

P

Pr_Revolving

Greycel
I don't want to be in systemic pain for nothing. Just because of a dice roll I have to endure this painful life that a crooked and horrid God bestowed upon me. What did poor old me ever do to deserve this I ask you? All I do all day is school work, and yet I achieve no results. I thought I could fill that void in my heart by studying, but I couldn't even do that. I'll never be the best at anything. There is no hope, absolutely nothing for me on this world. All of my work and effort constantly down the goddamned drain.

But, as an 'inceltears' user might say that I am not entitled to anything and to them I say this - you are right! In fact I am the one who owes this world something. 
It's time to be the abomination I was destined to be, it's time to add balance to the world. I have suffered so much without repaying the world for its 'kindness', let me set the record straight.

that's the blackpill. you have to endure lifelong suffering that was not deserved, and the world does not care about your problems.

where do u live

Natural selection at its best. There will always exist a group of ugly males (incels) who will never be able to have sexual intercourse solely because of their looks.

Unfortunately, we have to accept this reality man.

ohmygosh stap being so entootitled

"SEX ISN'T ALL YOU NEED, YOU SEXIST FREAK! YOU CAN BE HAPPY WITHOUT IT, ANYWAYS SEE YOU LATER I'M GOING TO SUCK OFF CHAD NOW TEHEHEHEHE!"

Fire is hot, Water is wet, inceldom is undeserved, what else is new? Life is living hell just because of a few genes that determine your quality of your fucking life

Do something egregious to deserve your suffering :)
That should be the goal for all incels.