Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to deserve the suffering I have endured.

P

Pr_Revolving

Greycel
I don't want to be in systemic pain for nothing. Just because of a dice roll I have to endure this painful life that a crooked and horrid God bestowed upon me. What did poor old me ever do to deserve this I ask you? All I do all day is school work, and yet I achieve no results. I thought I could fill that void in my heart by studying, but I couldn't even do that. I'll never be the best at anything. There is no hope, absolutely nothing for me on this world. All of my work and effort constantly down the goddamned drain.

But, as an 'inceltears' user might say that I am not entitled to anything and to them I say this - you are right! In fact I am the one who owes this world something. 
It's time to be the abomination I was destined to be, it's time to add balance to the world. I have suffered so much without repaying the world for its 'kindness', let me set the record straight.

TheIncelStaresBack

TheIncelStaresBack

Officer
★★★★
9d 36m
that's the blackpill. you have to endure lifelong suffering that was not deserved, and the world does not care about your problems.

Lefterio13

Lefterio13

no guts no glory
★★★★
where do u live

Blackpill101

Blackpill101

Banned
-
Natural selection at its best. There will always exist a group of ugly males (incels) who will never be able to have sexual intercourse solely because of their looks.

Unfortunately, we have to accept this reality man.

BedTundy

BedTundy

Recruit
★★
ohmygosh stap being so entootitled

jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
"SEX ISN'T ALL YOU NEED, YOU SEXIST FREAK! YOU CAN BE HAPPY WITHOUT IT, ANYWAYS SEE YOU LATER I'M GOING TO SUCK OFF CHAD NOW TEHEHEHEHE!"

SocialReject

SocialReject

Greycel
Fire is hot, Water is wet, inceldom is undeserved, what else is new? Life is living hell just because of a few genes that determine your quality of your fucking life

Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
15d 19h 54m
Do something egregious to deserve your suffering :)
That should be the goal for all incels.