Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I want to date an attractive femcel

AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
★★
And yes, that doesn't exist, I know, that's why I will never achieve this dream. I hate sexhavers, I hate them for having what I've always wanted since I was a teen, I wish all of them got fucking cancer and died, even if I had an attractive promiscuous girlfriend, I would still hate her, I can't feel sympathy for sexhavers.

Imagine putting a whore in prison, punching her in the face while saying "DO YOU THINK IT'S FAIR YOU CAN HAVE ALL THESE WILD SEXUAL ADVENTURES I CRAVED SINCE I WAS A TEEN WHILE I ROT IN LONELINESS? DO YOU THINK THIS IS FUCKING FAIR? TELL ME, I'M REALLY THAT FUCKING UGLYYYYY? WHY CAN YOU GET SEX AND I CAN'T???? TELL ME WHAT'S YOUR FUCKING SECRET NOW!! HOW THE FUCK DID YOU LEARN TO ACHIEVE SEX AND WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T I GET THAT INFORMATION TOO?WHAT THE FUCK WAS WRONG WITH ME GROWING UP!!!!! WHAT FUCKING LESSON DID I FUCKING MISS!!!!!

I hate people who tell me that if I can't get a girlfriend it must be my hygiene, they don't fucking know me, they should shut the fuck up!! I shower everyday and I have decent hygiene, I put effort in my style each time I go to college, and that didn't got me laid!! Believe it or not I used to have female friends, they took advantage of me at the end of the day, but some of them invited me to parties and I went just to end up seeing everybody but me kissing and flirting, those experiences taught me what was my place in the world as an unattractive man. Touching grass and socializing was what blackpilled me and transformed me into the sexually frustrated monster I am today!

I hate sexhavers with a passion, JFL at incels here hating on blacks and Jews instead of focusing on the real enemy. I want an attractive VIRGIN woman, and not virgin by choice, I want a woman who shares the same frustration and the same desire of seeing everything burn that I fucking have, I literally want a girlfriend that hates men just because they refuse to give her dick, I don't fucking care how impossible this is, it's the only type of girlfriend I wouldn't hate and I would treat well, non-virgin women are dirty vomitive whores, I can't feel empathy for a person with such insulting privilege!! Something bad happening to a sexhaver is good news to me!!

Last edited:
And yes, that doesn't exist, I know, that's why I will never achieve this dream. I hate sexhavers, I hate them for having what I've always wanted since I was a teen, I wish all of them got fucking cancer and died, even if I had an attractive promiscuous girlfriend, I would still hate her, I can't feel sympathy for sexhavers, they are nothing but military objectives.

Imagine punching a promiscuous whore in the face while saying "DO YOU THINK IT'S FAIR YOU CAN HAVE ALL THESE WILD SEXUAL ADVENTURES I CRAVED SINCE I WAS A TEEN WHILE I ROT IN LONELINESS? DO YOU THINK THIS IS FUCKING FAIR? TELL ME, I'M REALLY THAT FUCKING UGLYYYYY? WHY CAN YOU GET SEX AND I CAN'T???? TELL ME WHAT'S YOUR FUCKING SECRET NOW!! HOW THE FUCK DID YOU LEARN TO ACHIEVE SEX AND WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T I GET THAT INFORMATION TOO?WHAT THE FUCK WAS WRONG WITH ME GROWING UP!!!!! WHAT FUCKING LESSON DID I FUCKING MISS!!!!!

I hate people who tell me that if I can't get a girlfriend it must be my hygiene, they don't fucking know me, they should shut the fuck up!! I shower everyday and I have decent hygiene, I put effort in my style each time I go to college, and that didn't got me laid!! Believe it or not I used to have female friends, they took advantage of me at the end of the day, but some of them invited me to parties and I went just to end up seeing everybody but me kissing and flirting, those experiences taught me what was my place in the world as an unattractive man. Touching grass and socializing was what blackpilled me and transformed me into the sexually frustrated monster I am today!

I hate sexhavers with a passion, JFL at incels here hating on blacks and Jews instead of focusing on the real enemy. I want an attractive VIRGIN woman, and not virgin by choice, I want a woman who shares the same frustration and the same desire of seeing everything burn that I fucking have, I literally want a girlfriend that hates men just because they refuse to give her dick, I don't fucking care how impossible this is, it's the only type of girlfriend I wouldn't hate and I would treat well, non-virgin women are dirty vomitive whores, I can't feel empathy for a person with such insulting privilege!! Something bad happening to a sexhaver is good news to me!!
I want to date a shy Italian girl

I want to be a victorious jihadist in Raqqa few years ago.

But, that's how it is.

(In videogame)

speaking as an attractive femcel, I wouldn't date you ew tee hee

i'm italian.... any opinion you have on foids is 10x worse with them...
ofc i'm talking about actual italians not people w heritage
C'mon they can't be worse than latinas, latinas are hypergamous as fuck, especially in the Latino city I live in.