Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want to cut contact with my family and run off to the woods

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
I don’t care anymore. I’m sick to fucking death of my shitty life. Every day I’m depressed, taking tablets just to get through the day without being a depressed wreck of a man. I’m sick of being restricted in my life. I feel I can’t do the things I want to do because there’s always something stopping me or something which I need. I can’t do fuck all for myself and I need the hardship of living off the land. I hate living a shithole city filled with pure fucking scum of the earth who are always looking at me, thinking they’re better than me. I HATE women, who look up and down at me, judging my appearance thinking I’m complete trash. My chances of breeding in today’s soycietal conditions are at the minimum and I have very little to fucking lose anymore.

I’m going to pack a bag and just run off, laws of the land be damned. I’m done with civilisation. My family are holding me back. I should abandon them and die alone in the forest.

Fuck this gay Earth, fuck civilisation, fuck God, fuck women, fuck Chads, fuck that one female ancestor of mine who shagged chiselled jaw studs and fuck my shitty fucking existence. Can’t wait to die alone in the freezing cold woods.

It is over for woodmaxxingcels

Sell all your possessions and move to North West Wales or Northern Scotland.

Get a flintlock rifle and live a hunter lifestyle from the 1700’s

Poor guy. Life breaks people.

56 and up as well as 63 and up have been made in the mean time. Neil, now a council politician and ordained minister in church still regards his life as an utter failure. He takes part in the program because he feels it's a sort of duty, not because he enjoys it.

This is what is in store for oldcels who suffer mentalceldom.

56 and up as well as 63 and up have been made in the mean time. Neil, now a council politician and ordained minister in Church still regards his life as an utter failure. He takes part in the program because he feels its a sort of duty, not because he enjoys it.

Civilisation and agriculture was a mistake.

4chan.org/out/ may advise you better than here.
56 and up as well as 63 and up have been made in the mean time. Neil, now a council politician and ordained minister in church still regards his life as an utter failure. He takes part in the program because he feels it's a sort of duty, not because he enjoys it.

Is it really a mentalcel thing?

Save some money for some camp supplies and live in the woods for a week or two
İts a refreshing experience

Get some camping supplies and go to the woods and just stay there. You won’t have to deal with the bullshit of society and you can live a peaceful life.

Or you can moneymaxx and buy a small hut somewhere away from "civilization", and live the rest of your life in peace like a hermit. That is my current plan.

I don’t care anymore. I’m sick to fucking death of my shitty life. Every day I’m depressed, taking tablets just to get through the day without being a depressed wreck of a man. I’m sick of being restricted in my life. I feel I can’t do the things I want to do because there’s always something stopping me or something which I need. I can’t do fuck all for myself and I need the hardship of living off the land. I hate living a shithole city filled with pure fucking scum of the earth who are always looking at me, thinking they’re better than me. I HATE women, who look up and down at me, judging my appearance thinking I’m complete trash. My chances of breeding in today’s soycietal conditions are at the minimum and I have very little to fucking lose anymore.

I’m going to pack a bag and just run off, laws of the land be damned. I’m done with civilisation. My family are holding me back. I should abandon them and die alone in the forest.

Fuck this gay Earth, fuck civilisation, fuck God, fuck women, fuck Chads, fuck that one female ancestor of mine who shagged chiselled jaw studs and fuck my shitty fucking existence. Can’t wait to die alone in the freezing cold woods.
Feel the same way. I if I knew how to survive in the wild and keep myself adequately warm during the winter, I would’ve run to the Adirondack Mountains by now.

We should form a band of hunter-gatherer incel outlaws living a nomadic lifestyle in teepees hunting deer and such. That would be kind of epic.

I sometimes day dream about running off into the woods, lay down, and never get up.
Hypothermia should take care of me. :feelsbadman:

Some based sciencecel should bring about a zombie apocalypse TWD style and you'll have a great excuse to do that :feelsPop: