Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to cure depression and ascend ASAP

• Thread starter AscendOrHellDECIDE
  • Start date
AscendOrHellDECIDE

AscendOrHellDECIDE

NEET
★★★★★
Did any of you had this, and became productive, somehow?
I literally never had a job, except like for 2 months. And, my only approaches was for 1 girl which was my crush.
I am already in deep twenties, but I never had a life.
I need to stop rotting somehow. My scum relatives already assaulted me so much for being unemployed.

good post for a fellow greycel

Good luck with that. The odds are not in your favor

You need to get momentum and never stop.
Getting the ball rolling is the main problem when you are alone.

I literally never had a job, except like for 2 months. And, my only approaches was for 1 girl which was my crush.
I need to stop rotting somehow. My scum relatives already assaulted me so much for being unemployed.
Can you grow a big jaw a straight nose and nice ears and height in milliseconds? If not its probably over for you and no rotmeat for you.

Done that 7 years including college, Did nothing for me, I also approached girls and went to summer camps, Still single.

Done that 7 years including college, Did nothing for me, I also approached girls and went to summer camps, Still single.
I was talking about depression, didn't see he wanted to ascend too.
The only way to deal with depression is to stay busy imo.

Can you grow a big jaw a straight nose and nice ears and height in milliseconds? If not its probably over for you and no rotmeat for you.
It is actually comical the reality.
My head, and therefore jaw is too big.
My ears are somewhat not seeable because of large head but maybe somehow I can looksmax by breaking them so that they would be spreaded and visible.
And, my height is just average (and therefore taller than any girl).
Rotmeat is unhealthy for the heart and divorce statistics. I will approach very young stacies, and probably get my heart broken some dozens of times, but I must make it happen.

Yes, improving everyday. I am not alone now since I joined this site. I was visiting it not so frequent, but now it will be daily. Hopefully it will make me stick to reality. Youtube videos are true ultimate brainrot, it makes you SO detached from reality of your situation if you don't have a life on rails yet, I am shocked just how I just wasted 4 years from 2020 in a blink of an eye because of Youtube.

I myself am never gonna give up on trying really wanna fuck some pussy and have a kid

based

yeah that's why I watch them...
I usually exercise while I watch so I don't completely waste my time
I did the same thing. Result? My face aged in the eye area, my hairline worsened, and my new ogre look looks disproportionate. When I look from my window, I see young chads with prettyboy PHYSIQUE, BESIDES their prettyboy face.
I already stopped coping. Redpillers sold us a cope, "hitting the gym" is not gonna looksmax anyone.

Look, now you have all the discipline and energy to looksmax! And do more approaches.
It's actually so perfect, congrats, dude. This is the dream to live comfortably and do stuff.
My plan for tomorrow, is just incels.is, and colleges. I think I need to cut out Youtube, maybe it was the root of my problem.

Good luck with that. The odds are not in your favor
Thanks. Real. At least I am not thirty yet. I have no idea what do wizards feel in their situation, I am dreading it.

Thanks. Real. At least I am not thirty yet. I have no idea what do wizards feel in their situation, I am dreading it.
I’m also not a wizard either and am fairly young, but the odds get worse every single year you are stuck like this

Got some interesting surgerys in mind have gym maxxed am working on my social skills gonna moneymaxx hope it goes well
Super work. Hope gymmaxxed means you're still at your ideal (skinny) weight, I feel ogremaxxing is a scam sold by redpillers. Redpillers are not real blackpillers at all. But, their social skills might be on point. Is it a good place to learn and improve them or you took another route for it?

I think it can work if you're very tall
Of course, because your limbs are simply long enough, LUL
Everyone else is a disproportionate ogre with aged face from all the workout stress, every foid is disgusted by you with an extra layer on top
I felt so bad I fell for this scam for years.

Super work. Hope gymmaxxed means you're still at your ideal (skinny) weight, I feel ogremaxxing is a scam sold by redpillers. Redpillers are not real blackpillers at all. But, their social skills might be on point. Is it a good place to learn and improve them or you took another route for it?
Yea imma only do it naturally also doing boxing so either way cant add much mass

good post for a fellow greycel
Thanks, I use all of you to have an outer reflection, because apparently depressed people cannot self reflect, or maybe it's just me. Brainrot from years of passively watching Youtube without a life is too strong.

Yea imma only do it naturally also doing boxing so either way cant add much mass
This is the way. Btw, those who add much mass with pokes, all have no mass in their balls, as far as I understand forever, so what's the point. Becoming sometimes infertile eunuc to impress your gym bros :lul::feelstastyman:. Redpillers are truly just privileged normies doing the most random shit, and attributing their normal success rates to anything other than their normiehood in looks they always possessed.
Can you tell how you now improve your social skills? I wonder if you feel difficulty.

I actually think smaller heads are better, at least you're proportionate with body, and maybe even having an element of a prettyboy.
What's up with unstraight nose, did you go into fights?
Ears might be irrelevant.
Height should just be taller than the girl's, taller girls won't give you chance anyway.
I don't think it's over because of those traits, you're good.

it's over

there is no point trying to escape depression

just become more depressed

that way you will never be surprised again

it's over

there is no point trying to escape depression

just become more depressed

that way you will never be surprised again
My prime years when I was rotting are over, and I don't even have anything to show for it. That thought is actually giga depressive. Anyone can relate?

Yea depression comes from having no purpose in life gotta atleast have a hobby or something to work towards
My prime years when I was rotting are over, and I don't even have anything to show for it. That thought is actually giga depressive. Anyone can relate?