Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I want to create and Blackpilled Incel channel of my commentary, but I have a huge problem.

TheIncelRepublic

TheIncelRepublic

Sexual Marxist and Incel revolutionary
-
You see I always wanted to create a blackpilled Incel youtube channel like FACEandLMS or IncelTV with commentary.

But I am hugely worried on what it will do to my reputation, my voice is very distinct and I don't want my reputation to be destroyed in the process because I am thinking of Famousmaxing and jobmaxxing in the near future. And I do not want to face legal repercussions like Hamudi, because apparently he got fired from his job after they found out that he ran an Incel channel and then it got deleted.

I don't know because at one point I want to help further our movement but on the other hand I want privacy of my own life.

Any thoughts?

Use a text-to-speech program or a program that distorts your voice, and don't be stupid.

You see I always wanted to create a blackpilled Incel youtube channel like FACEandLMS or IncelTV with commentary.

But I am hugely worried on what it will do to my reputation, my voice is very distinct and I don't want my reputation to be destroyed in the process because I am thinking of Famousmaxing and jobmaxxing in the near future. And I do not want to face legal repercussions like Hamudi, because apparently he got fired from his job after they found out that he ran an Incel channel and then it got deleted.

I don't know because at one point I want to help further our movement but on the other hand I want privacy of my own life.

Any thoughts?
i have a channel sub to me https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxGW1hFEmRf0VRRw3lJlHZw shameless plug but yeah u can use text to speech i guess instead of voice

Just do it. It is very hard to match someome's real life voice to his recorded one.

Unless you have nothing to lose from being doxxed don't do it. Your reputation is likely to be impacted.

Focus on your goals first and then when you reach a successful point in life, invest in stocks, save some money and then start posting content. If you get fired you might have something to fall back on.

I have no aspirations, so I post videos. I'm a wagie making chump change so I don't have much to lose. You do apparently.

Ask @BummerDrummer he’s the resident channelcel

Ask @BummerDrummer he’s the resident channelcel

Text to speech is a bad idea, it's gonna get boring and your voice will be bland and shit.

I wouldn't start one especially if its gonna be on inceldom/blackpill stuff. Most of it is said and you will get mogged hard by FaceandLMS, also you have too much competition. There's 100 incel youtubers at this point ranging from scientific ones like faceandlms to literal guys just eating and not saying anything cuz of autism like Steven B, and then people who put in actual editing effort like diocel.
Even doing the hard thing (going out in fucking public and being low inhib) isn't enough as you are going to get mogged by Hamudi.

The competition is already too high and you're never gonna get anywhere, especially with no base. I was on a podcast with 10-20k members and my channels only at 150 subs? And I'm doing good for a blackpill/incel channel.

Text to speech is a bad idea, it's gonna get boring and your voice will be bland and shit.

I wouldn't start one especially if its gonna be on inceldom/blackpill stuff. Most of it is said and you will get mogged hard by FaceandLMS, also you have too much competition. There's 100 incel youtubers at this point ranging from scientific ones like faceandlms to literal guys just eating and not saying anything cuz of autism like Steven B, and then people who put in actual editing effort like diocel.
Even doing the hard thing (going out in fucking public and being low inhib) isn't enough as you are going to get mogged by Hamudi.

The competition is already too high and you're never gonna get anywhere, especially with no base. I was on a podcast with 10-20k members and my channels only at 150 subs? And I'm doing good for a blackpill/incel channel.
Not to mention that there are already enough blackpill channels of Spanish speaking, on the one hand it is good how this is spreading.

Not to mention that there are already enough blackpill channels of Spanish speaking, on the one hand it is good how this is spreading.
not sure that its the fact its spreading as much as its just something incels (who typically rot) can just do with their overflowing amount of free time.

So what are you deciding on, OP

So what are you deciding on, OP

Sorry if I took to long to respond because I am a timezonecel.

I think once I reach a certain age and point in my life, I am going to make a blackpilled Incel channel with a voice changer. Perhaps in a few years once I finish college and start on my career again, like what plinky said.

Anyways thanks for the direction brocels.