Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I want to craft a deadly disease to infect humanity with

ShadowSunshine88

ShadowSunshine88

EUCPS-W666-01
★★★★
I feel as this is the most stimulating thing that have ever crossed my mind : Creating a disease so vicious and terrifying that will make the reminder of your life as a human being so hell-like and so miserable that everyone will want to kill themselves ; but they won’t be able to. See, I don’t want this disease of mine to be victim of a possibility of a swift death by the general population : It will be symptomless, will not trigger any radar from worldwide health organizations and will reveal all of the symptoms at once, torturing it’s host until their very last breath, which will be extended as much as possible. I have much fun using my imagination to create terrifying symptoms, plans on how to develop such a heavy project and much more.

All of my funds are going into research and high end studies to carefully create the one disease that will wipe humanity, under no one’s suspicion except this isolated website and it’s lurkers. Do not worry, no one will know when and how it happened. I love this so much and I feel such stimuli from this project of mine that the motivation starts to shreds my brain, overwhelming it with strong rushes of pleasure at once

Video Game GIF by CAPCOM

You won't do shit, you will forget about this project in a couple of weeks maybe months if you're motivated.

@Karakol96 jfl you're right, I just wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt, but in reality, he will prolly forget this when he wakes up, 3 am motivation type shi :lul: :lul:

You won't do shit, you will forget about this project in a couple of weeks maybe months if you're motivated.
Yes that’s what I thought at first, it’s been 5 months now and the motivation helped me push through university admissions. I hope you understand how fascinating that is for not only me but this website to hear of, this man-crafted plague will be our downfall and i’ll be the direct cause of it

resident evil umbrella GIF

Are you William Birkin's long lost son?

Ask china if you can help them work on the next (((covid)))