Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to collect women's TEETH

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

Toilet Clogger
★★
Teeth are some of the only parts of the body that can't regenerate, so if you remove all of a woman's teeth, they are yours to keep now and will never be replaced.

If I successfully beat my female enemies in combat, I would take their teeth as a trophy. Human females typically have around 28-32 teeth (none of which they deserve), and I would remove and take all of them to be added to my collection. My opponents will never see their teeth again.

Human teeth have a melting point of about 1100 degrees Celsius. With my collection of hopefully hundreds of women's teeth, I intend to melt them down and create weapons and jewelry. If I was a king, instead of putting gems in my crown, I'd put women's teeth in it. I feel like this would be a more powerful statement.

On a side note, if a man were to hypothetically put his penis inside the mouth of a female without teeth, the female could not bite the penis and cause significant injury to him. There would now be no risk associated with face fucking a female. That is all.

"Now show me those pearly whites, whore!!!"
24vA

Last edited:
40% Chance this is bait
40% Chance this is a officer
20% Chane that he is legit

"Oh you think you're tough with your tits and all that, how about NOW!!"
Ac9a0ec1382adb8c02d31e3ba76ad692c0c8cef1

Teeth are some of the only parts of the body that can't regenerate, so if you remove all of a woman's teeth, they are yours to keep now and will never be replaced.

If I successfully beat my female enemies in combat, I would take their teeth as a trophy. Human females typically have around 28-32 teeth (none of which they deserve), and I would remove and take all of them to be added to my collection. My opponents will never see their teeth again.

Human teeth have a melting point of about 1100 degrees Celsius. With my collection of hopefully hundreds of women's teeth, I intend to melt them down and create weapons and jewelry. If I was a king, instead of putting gems in my crown, I'd put women's teeth in it. I feel like this would be a more powerful statement.

On a side note, if a man were to hypothetically put his penis inside the mouth of a female without teeth, the female could not bite the penis and cause significant injury to him. There would now be no risk associated with face fucking a female. That is all.

"Now show me those pearly whites, whore!!!"
View attachment 1203687
Get me in the screen shot IT

Then her chad boyfriend pays the dentist to insert fake tooth