Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I want to buy/adopt a dog

littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★★
I cannot do it because my landlord don't admit pets in his building, so I cant have it.

I want to get a dog so I can have an excuse to go outside and try to interact with animal-loving hippies who at least look a little friendlier than the typical tattooed gym normies.

And so I can try to get out a little more and interact and maybe meet a hippie foid.

get a cat instead

Attachments

• image_2024-09-24_134950710.png
    image_2024-09-24_134950710.png
    32.2 KB · Views: 6
get a cat instead
Yes a cat is good but the landlord is agaisnt medium size animals. Some neighboors have birds but I don't like to enslave poor birds, they have to fly free.

And dog serve me better for my purpose of trying to interact with others and take Vit D, try to tan without going to the beach.

get a cat instead
Im unemployed so I have plenty of time to try to interact with other ppl and going to parks without being seeing as a creep.

When my brother had an apartment they weren't allowed pets either. He had a cat that he smuggled up to his place in a backpack. Nobody ever found out. He also had a huge fishtank in there.

Yes a cat is good but the landlord is agaisnt medium size animals. Some neighboors have birds but I don't like to enslave poor birds, they have to fly free.

And dog serve me better for my purpose of trying to interact with others and take Vit D, try to tan without going to the beach.
As a cat owner I can tell that he doesn't really care about me. He motly care about me when he want me to do something for him. Dogs realy crave your affection and for them you petting them is a reward. They can be very loyal and loving :)
I love my cat anyway tho

I used to own a cat, but when I moved it was taken from where I originally lived by my cunt sister, in which I believe was responsible for its death.. she was a heavy smoker and drug user. I’ll never forgive her for that shit.

Part of me wants to adopt another cat, but I don’t have that type of budget to afford one / buy it’s supplied every other week. Maybe if I were better off financially, I’d get another one. Animals really do help with loneliness.

And as much as I would be okay with a dog, they just seem like more of a burden to take care of and arguably more expensive than a cat. Picking up shit in stormy weather wouldn’t be ideal.., but maybe that’s just me.

Petmaxxing is definitely a positive if you can afford it.

As a cat owner I can tell that he doesn't really care about me. He motly care about me when he want me to do something for him. Dogs realy crave your affection and for them you petting them is a reward. They can be very loyal and loving :)
I love my cat anyway tho
Yes. If I manage to move from here to rural area the dog will be useless cause in Spain towns are being abandoned so in a city a dog will be more usefull. If I move to another building/house in this or other city a dog is the key to try to socialize.

I used to own a cat, but when I moved it was taken from where I originally lived by my cunt sister, in which I believe was responsible for its death.. she was a heavy smoker and drug user. I’ll never forgive her for that shit.

Part of me wants to adopt another cat, but I don’t have that type of budget to afford one / buy it’s supplied every other week. Maybe if I were better off financially, I’d get another one. Animals really do help with loneliness.

And as much as I would be okay with a dog, they just seem like more of a burden to take care of and arguably more expensive than a cat. Picking up shit in stormy weather wouldn’t be ideal.., but maybe that’s just me.

Petmaxxing is definitely a positive if you can afford it.
Yes, is expensive and I don't have a job. So I will acquire it in those hippie shelters.

Yes, is expensive and I don't have a job. So I will acquire it in those hippie shelters.
Here in spain hippie shelters give you the dog with all vaccines, oc you have to pay a fee but is cheaper than buying it.
The food is another problem but I think is the only solution to try to a 180 flip to my boring life.

When my brother had an apartment they weren't allowed pets either. He had a cat that he smuggled up to his place in a backpack. Nobody ever found out. He also had a huge fishtank in there.
Yes some neighboor had tiny dogs but the landlord sooner or later find out and they have to go out or they have to get rid of the dog.

Idk why the landlord is agaisnt dogs cause he is not muslim,he is christian or agnostic I don't know so maybe because some neighboors are muslim, Im not sure but is something fucked me hard due to be a good way to try to socialize a little.

Be warned most small dogs are major yappers, You will awoken in the middle of the night because that little bastard saw a glimpse of another person.

Be warned most small dogs are major yappers, You will awoken in the middle of the night because that little bastard saw a glimpse of another person.
Yes, little dogs sucks like chihuahuas, and those tiny dogs are more for old ladies. I want a medium size dog, not that big but not that tiny.

Idk why the landlord is agaisnt dogs cause he is not muslim,he is christian or agnostic I don't know so maybe because some neighboors are muslim, Im not sure but is something fucked me hard due to be a good way to try to socialize a little.
Maybe he's allergic?

here in the US, many places don't allow them for that & for the fact that some think they will cause a mess or be loud

Maybe he's allergic?

here in the US, many places don't allow them for that & for the fact that some think they will cause a mess or be loud
Idk. He doesnt live in this building, But maybe he is allergic.

I cannot do it because my landlord don't admit pets in his building, so I cant have it.

I want to get a dog so I can have an excuse to go outside and try to interact with animal-loving hippies who at least look a little friendlier than the typical tattooed gym normies.

And so I can try to get out a little more and interact and maybe meet a hippie foid.
Meeting foids through hobbies is cope.

That's why I gladly accept such horrible living conditions... (Deep rural)

I not only can have a dogs, I can have (need really=rats&mice) cats, and chickens... And a garden...

Plus it's super cheap!

That's why I gladly accept such horrible living conditions... (Deep rural)

I not only can have a dogs, I can have (need really=rats&mice) cats, and chickens... And a garden...

Plus it's super cheap!
Cool. I want to move to rural area like you bro.

Cats mog. Cats are cute little spergs.

research dog breeds before you buy one if you want to walk it around outside
some dogs are lazy as shit and just want to lay around all day
and some are the polar opposite, extremely active and will tear your house to shreds if theyre not exercised every single day without fail

research dog breeds before you buy one if you want to walk it around outside
some dogs are lazy as shit and just want to lay around all day
and some are the polar opposite, extremely active and will tear your house to shreds if theyre not exercised every single day without fail
Yes. Good idea.

Cool. I want to move to rural area like you bro.
I get my doges in town they are usually homeless strays. The trick is to get them before they endured too much abuse. Otherwise they get crazy when they are well fed.

I get my doges in town they are usually homeless strays. The trick is to get them before they endured too much abuse. Otherwise they get crazy when they are well fed.
I see.
I have to go to a shelter to get one.

I see.
I have to go to a shelter to get one.
At least you know it will already be fixed so you won't have to deal with that on you're own...

Plus, as caged beings they'll appreciate the freedom far more.