Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I want to buy a scooter but I'm terrified

Dunarote

Dunarote

Banned
-
The idea of participating in traffic terrifies me. Everything about life scares me and terrifies me, only rotting in my room gives me comfort. Incels who own a car or a motorbike, is it really that scary?

Yet another driver licence pill. It seriously does not stop. This is actually really an issue.

The idea of participating in traffic terrifies me.

Even females can get over it, how it comes that we as men are not capable of?

Last edited:
Yet another driver licence pill. It seriously does not stop. This is actually really an issue.

Even females can get over it, how it comes that we as men are not capable of?

This is even worse because scooter is like driving a slightly faster bicycle. I won't buy it because if you do something you are afraid of, it is highly likely that you will fuck something up.

just get a motorcycle br0! all the girls will be fighting for u br000o00oo0o0o0o

I was terrified of hitting a car with my bad parallel parking but not driving in traffic.

what's the point of a scooter? Might be fun but I doubt it's a less effective and stranger way of getting around than just buying a bike instead. Do you mean an electric one?

You'll get used to it, after a while you won't even think of it, since you will acquire the automatism.
Scooter is fine if you live in a city, it gives you freedom, overcome traffic jams and no parking issues.
But, you have to be careful, always have your lights on, get dressed with light-colored and reflective vests, always assume that the driver does not see you, if he doesn't make an eye contact with you...

I never ever was afraid of traffic TBH, especially driving a vehicle.

If I had a scoote/motorcycle I’d get a helmet with a visor so normies at stop lights wouldn’t stare at me