Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I want to buy a condom even I know I won’t have sex

Martes

Martes

Dedicated cake eater
-
I have this idea in my mind…I wonder how the cashier going to react lol should I do this

I want to do this as well.

I want to buy a car even though I won't ride it.

i see people buying condoms at the store but i too afraid to do it plus i don't know what size should i even buy.

imagine telling a hottie light skinned doctor like this that you want to buy the small condoms
Hottest Female Doctors on TV – anythingencee

shii410 moment

i see people buying condoms at the store but i too afraid to do it plus i don't know what size should i even buy.

imagine telling a hottie light skinned doctor like this that you want to buy the small condoms
Hottest Female Doctors on TV – anythingencee

shii410 moment
"light skinned" posts the brownest woman he can find kek

I have this idea in my mind…I wonder how the cashier going to react lol should I do this
do it. i also want to buy a condom because i want to know what it feels like to wear one

"light skinned" posts the brownest woman he can find kek
i was thinking about arab or hispanic then i remembered shii410 post and i started thinking about curry

It'd be too awkward for me.

both look like your average spic foid, when i hear light skinned i think of white looking women.
dark skinned nigger:
350+ African Woman Pictures | Download Free Images on Unsplash

light skinned nigger (mulatto, moor, blasian):
Why do light-skinned women dominate the pop charts? | Music | The Guardian

brown:
Madhav Kohli on Twitter: Indian women, made using stereotypical  descriptions and ai. First, Delhi https://t.co/MAHTWg992g / Twitter
Premium Photo | Arabic girl, brown hair, brown eyes with shine

light skinned:
Pin on - Fᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟs -
As an Arab woman, I envy white European women for their beauty ,for their  privileges , for them being loved and respected by men in dating life. Is  that normal? - Quora

white:
500+ White Woman Pictures | Download Free Images on Unsplash
Smiling woman in green long sleeve shirt photo – Free Person Image on  Unsplash

bone structure also play a role whether someone is brown or just light skinned black

this is what i mean by the skin colors. light skinned cannot be real whites. only north euros are real whites.
meds are just half ethnic especially greeks, spanish and shitalian

I will buy the biggest size too

i got them too cuz i wanted to see what it feels like

She would not give a shit. You're putting way too much social valuation on random people that you come across in life that is rather stupid most people don't care about you. You can die and they will not be at your funeral so who cares what they think.

You can use them as water balloons to throw at foids

She doesn't care because your not a chad she makes tiktoks for