Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I want to brutally beat the fuck out of my high T ethnic friend

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
I only have 2 friends, one of them is a high T nigger ethnic who disrespects me and talks over me but he pretends to be cool with me. Im 90% sure i could beat him if we fought, i have height advantage, strength advantage and probably weight advantage but he is a scary high fwhr low inhib nigger. I dont want to fight him unless i absolutely have to.
The closest i got to fighting him is one time he snatched my phone from my hand and i told him to give it back and he said no so i raised my voice and told him again and he quickly gave it back and pretended like he was just joking. That night I went home and did 500 pushups, the only reason why i gymcel is to beat the fuck out of this guy when i have the chance.

One punch to your weak ass jaw and it’s over :feelsrope:

youre not beating the fuck out of anybody, burrito twink

Niqqas are pretty strong and durable. Be careful, OP.

Attachments

• (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=EUQIpUXUlERdo6Lb)original_240973321.jpg
    (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=EUQIpUXUlERdo6Lb)original_240973321.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 67
Tfw this is what incel's friends are like

If you want to fight at least do martial arts then, if you depend on pushups to fight i dont think you have a chance in the first place.

You said you have 2 friends get your second friend to video it and post it here i want a laugh.

If you want to fight at least do martial arts then, if you depend on pushups to fight i dont think you have a chance in the first place.

Yes, if he depends on biceps to win a fight he will lose

top kek

Yes, if he depends on biceps to win a fight he will lose

top kek

I am not sure if you are sarcastic or not...

You cant transfer your bodyweight well with tight muscles yet alone depending on just a specific muscle. You need to use your body as a whole chain to gain force , starting from legs transferred by core.

Also pushups dont even work the biceps in the first place.