Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I want to brutalize men that are better looking than me

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
Whenever I see another man that is better looking than me i have a strong urge to beat the shit out of him and choke him out. I practice metta meditation every day to weaken the urges but it doesn't go away. especially pretty boys because im an ugly curry ogre and ill never be a pretty boy that women fall in love with

Last edited:
Good. It means you're not a cuck. It's in our nature to want to take from others who have it better than us.

Good. It means you're not a cuck. It's in our nature to want to take from others who have it better than us.
Thats called envy, its not like any of us chose to be born the way we are. Some people just lucked out and others got shat on.

Thats called envy, its not like any of us chose to be born the way we are. Some people just lucked out and others got shat on.
I call it justice. The desire to right the wrongs inherent in the system.

Exactly. If OP was born a pretty boy/chad, he'd never have these contemptible feelings of envy

I call it justice. The desire to right the wrongs inherent in the system.
Eugenics is quintessential justice for the human race, not engaging in some frivolous and inane primal behavior.

go er or rope theres no cope for you anymore

lmfao i saw ur pic ur not evne incel kek ur normie, go get a gf and stop being autistic u retarded kid

You are evil, you seek to destroy and mutilate beautiful things out of your own selfishness(your personal sexual success). You need to curb those urges and feel shame for your evil thoughts, then maybe you can become a good person.
cucktears tier comment

Wtf is up with these WWE gifs...

Feminist cucks ruined the WWE a while ago. They didn't want the general fans there (incel-like males) to enjoy watching R-rated stuff and barely clothed divas...

Feminists always destroy everything for ugly males.

cucktears tier comment
shut up fakecel, hope u get banned. for ur own good... this site wont get you anywhere and this mentality wont get u anywhere, so unless you are a TRUECEL, you shuld GTFO and get a gf. Why are u doing this to urself when u can just ascend?

You are evil, you seek to destroy and mutilate beautiful things out of your own selfishness(your personal sexual success). You need to curb those urges and feel shame for your evil thoughts, then maybe you can become a good person.
Hello cuck tears.

757 6G

That's odd.

Hello cuck tears.
I don't browse or post on inceltears. :think:.

My post didn't have anything to do with men fucking other men's wives either. :think:.

So your accusations are false all around.

Inceltears users are, like all redditors, pro-degeneracy, pro-female and pro-hedonism. As a result they are totally are alien to me in thought, action and speech. Many members here seem to enforce some type of groupthink so that any posts that are even slightly out of the line of the general opinion in a thread is viewed as negative. You guys would do well to curb that behaviour, it's bad for the forum's quality.

So many cucktears cucks raiding this website.