Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to blackpill innocent young normie male virgins

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
I want to see their world crushed and their dreams destroyed like ours were.

I want to see the pain and desperation in their faces when they realize the truth.

they are normies though. they can still get laid.

Michael+Jordan+Charlotte+Bobcats+v+Chicago+R9IFfzZhTy1l.jpg

With fatties. They can only get married to a post wall stacy after she finishes riding the cock carousel. You'll be saving them lots of time and energy chasing girls out their league orbiting them and whiteknighting. I can only see good that comes out of that.

With fatties. They can only get married to a post wall stacy after she finishes riding the cock carousel. You'll be saving them lots of time and energy chasing girls out their league orbiting them and whiteknighting. I can only see good that comes out of that.

true. well at least they can get random hookups from drunk normie tier femoids(not LTRs) and are just about GL enough to not be rejected socially. the blackpill extends far beyond lack of success with women for us, we arent even accepted in society due to halo effect.

we arent even accepted in society due to halo effect.
I agree for the most part, but there are a lot of ugly politicians and richcels who are accepted and don't have the halo effect. Would a fat balding computer programmer that doesn't get casual sex but has lots of nerdy friends be considered normie, or a wagecel? I think society will accept anyone who worships the golden vagina and accepts their lowlife position they gave them. Since we dare to complain about the scraps we're thrown, we are rejected. But it won't work when too many men start complaining, then they need to make changes. They don't want to do that, because they want to remain cucked and get their short term female validation, so they censor us and slander in hope of making us die out.

I want to see their world crushed and their dreams destroyed like ours were.

I want to see the pain and desperation in their faces when they realize the truth.
Start here

Attachments

• outside_B.JPG
    outside_B.JPG
    92.7 KB · Views: 44
Normies just deny the blackpill silly read my recent thread.

If everyone accepted the blackpill, women might finally lose their power and privilege.

If everyone accepted the blackpill, women might finally lose their power and privilege.
Stupid betas and cucks don't understand it will help them much more in the long term by being black pilled, than short term female validation.

Stupid betas and cucks don't understand it will help them much more in the long term by being black pilled, than short term female validation.
Yeah, they're actually contributing to their own suffering.
Instead of accepting the bitter truth, they cling to lies and copes.

Yeah, they're actually contributing to their own suffering.
Instead of accepting the bitter truth, they cling to lies and copes.
Yes, even that short term validation is a lie. In reality they are disgusted by those pathetic betas. Deep down they respect men like us much more because we have back bones.

Yes, even that short term validation is a lie. In reality they are disgusted by those pathetic betas. Deep down they respect men like us much more because we have back bones.
Yeah, they laugh at them as they get their roast beef pussies pounded by Chad.
The validation is simply bait, like a drug dealer giving you a free sample the first time so you get hooked. They then use those cucks for favors and free meals.

Yeah, they laugh at them as they get their roast beef pussies pounded by Chad.
The validation is simply bait, like a drug dealer giving you a free sample the first time so you get hooked. They then use those cucks for favors and free meals.
They're so stupid going on dates with roasties. You know every date their on will end up like this.
Screen Shot 2018 03 26 at 55320 PM

young people shouldn't be blackpilled tbh