Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I Want To Betabux A JB Girl

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
I need to find a teen girl (over the age of consent of course) but I don't know exactly where to start. I've tried online but it hasn't brought me any success. Where do teen girls hang out? What could I buy them that would impress them to be with me? I know teen girls don't have a lot of money and if they come from a poor family I will be able to buy them things that their parents won't. I just want to try this as an experiment I have some money saved up and it would be interesting to see what happens. Please don't give me any stupid responses I'm serious about this.

Don't be such a cuck, buying them stuff. They will only use you. You probably see this as a stupid response, I guess. But later you will understand that I was trying to warn you.

Visit your local high school and start cold approaching

Don't be such a cuck, buying them stuff. They will only use you. You probably see this as a stupid response, I guess. But later you will understand that I was trying to warn you.
My friend, that's not a cuck. A cuck is a guy who knowingly allows his girl to have sex with other men.

She'll just use you and you'll get nothing out of it.

She'll just use you and you'll get nothing out of it.
Maybe that will happen but I'm not just going to hand them money I had 16 yr old girl ask me for money before and I didn't give it

Maybe that will happen but I'm not just going to hand them money I had 16 yr old girl ask me for money before and I didn't give it
now the question is would she date you

Why do you want to buy girl? Are you man? Why craving so hard for vagina that you're ok with loosing your dignity? If you just want to try, then maybe it's not that bad, but if for permanent, you're mentally cuck.

This is actually a legit plan but maybe on 14yo jbs as they would probably have $0.

Why do you want to buy girl? Are you man? Why craving so hard for vagina that you're ok with loosing your dignity? If you just want to try, then maybe it's not that bad, but if for permanent, you're mentally cuck.
It's an experiment. I would not do that permantly but I want to see if it works I'm not just going to hand money to teen girls that would be really stupid

I don't think a man can ever recorver from lissing out teen pussy

I don't think a man can ever recorver from lissing out teen pussy
The only way we can get that is going overseas. Not the same thing but still I desire sex with a teenage girl way more than a girl in her 20's.

This just sounds fucked up.

Buy them from poor countries.

How do older guys get teen girls?
By already being a part of a big enough social circle that has frequent parties that these girls get invited to and get railed hard by Chad.

In other words you resort to being the creep with the free candy van outside school.

Try this:
sugardaddyforme.com

JB and prime girls aren't interested in betabuxing. What you're talking about is sugar daddying.

I need to find a teen girl (over the age of consent of course) but I don't know exactly where to start. I've tried online but it hasn't brought me any success. Where do teen girls hang out? What could I buy them that would impress them to be with me? I know teen girls don't have a lot of money and if they come from a poor family I will be able to buy them things that their parents won't. I just want to try this as an experiment I have some money saved up and it would be interesting to see what happens. Please don't give me any stupid responses I'm serious about this.
i sense a richcel

This is exactly how you get used.
Don't be a cuck.

Move to a rich area like south florida. Tons of girls immidiently start lookigng for a sugar daddy on their 18th birthday.

i sense a richcel
Nope I am not rich I just have some money saved up. I want a young girl so it's either I find one over here or I'm going to have to spend thousands going overseas.

Move to a rich area like south florida. Tons of girls immidiently start lookigng for a sugar daddy on their 18th birthday.
18 is too old I want 16 preferably

i don't want to betabux anybody