Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to become the ultimate chad by the end of 2018

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
Thundercocks and everything

Stacies should be seriously scared of incels looksmaxing to chad levels, they can't know when they see a chad if he is a blue pilled normie or an enlightened, looksmaxed incel who will abuse her to take vengeance

There is no becoming Chad. It's all lies to sucker you into spending money.

Share your secrets OP.

how do you plan to do that? Complete facial bone remodeling? Guinea pig for stem cell mutagen research? A very convincing mask?

Well then hopefully you've been gymceling, all for a while.

LOL, not gonna happen bud.

Yeah,good luck with that:feelsokman:.

There is no becoming Chad. It's all lies to sucker you into spending money.
Fucking low iqcels fall for the looksmaxing meme all the time meanwhile chad is born a god.

you have no chance. surgery can only get you so far. it will never look realistic enough

Fucking low iqcels fall for the looksmaxing meme all the time meanwhile chad is born a god.
To be fair, there is SO MUCH propaganda telling men to looksmax and become Chad. You really need like a 120+ IQ to rise above it all.

Chads are born, not made.

Indeed. Life is unfair on so many levels... Just lol at our existence.

What bothers me is that normies, women especially, do not want to accept it.

They cannot tolerate the idea of which their successes is not due to their own hard work, but to genetics.

I mean come on, the biggest slayer I know is a guy who hasn't lifted a single weight his entire life. Meanwhile the two guys I work out with are incels as well.