Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want to become the perfect being or die

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
Either I purge my emotions or kill myself. Nothing more nothing less.

How would you define the perfect being? Why would it lack emotions? Without emotions, what would determine the objective of such being?

How would you define the perfect being? Why would it lack emotions? Without emotions, what would determine the objective of such being?
Peace and serenity

Just destroy your emotions theory

It's possible to become completly emotionless over time but then you'll probably lost all motivation to do any things too.

It's possible to become completly emotionless over time but then you'll probably lost all motivation to do any things too.
Would it matter?

Great idea, i don't want to break it to you, but it's just not gonna happen.

Well, don't worry, i'll pass the rope...

This is the only path. I will turn myself into a creature which everybody is afraid of.

I want a perfect body
I want a perfect soul...

See you at the gun store

Not so easy to become anime girl

Live is not worth living if you are not a Chad

Either I purge my emotions or kill myself. Nothing more nothing less.
Very relatable thoughts and an ambitious plan, I've been trying to do the same, but I'm afraid it's impossible to completely purge your emotions unless you're monkmaxxing somewhere in Tibet or another secluded part of this world.

We cannot turn into emotionless robots, while maintaining existence as a human being. Death will be our liberator.

Very relatable thoughts and an ambitious plan, I've been trying to do the same, but I'm afraid it's impossible to completely purge your emotions unless you're monkmaxxing somewhere in Tibet or another secluded part of this world.

We cannot turn into emotionless robots, while maintaining existence as a human being. Death will be our liberator.
sucks man tbh :(

I think you need to retain your virginity for 40 years or so

just dwarf in the flask maxx bro