Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I want to become NEET again

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
When my job will crash and burn and the company dies off, i don't think i want to search for a new job. Despite being shitty my current job is perfect for incels, because there's mostly old boomers working there, not a single young foid or chad. I can get away with posting on this site at work and don't show up for some days. The whole feeling of freedom whether if it is by living off grid in a shack or getting NEETbux has always been on my mind these last 4 years of working. I don't really care if it will make it harder to ascend by living a life like this.

I don't think i could handle a normie job full with stacys and chads. People would find out that i'm an incel by just looking at me and my personality/social skills. It would make life even worse than what it currently is. I'd rather be free from the typical normie life. The only thing that makes me feel a little bad about this free lifestyle is my family, but i have to stop caring about their opinion because they are typical normies and in one way or another it is my parents fault that i'm an incel.

Today i didn't show up for work. Can you imagine doing the same task for 8hrs in a cold isolated room with no windows and poor lighting? The smell of oil everywhere, completely alone 5 days a week. Just like another thread i read here on the forums, it's hardly better than prison. I'm pretty sure my job is what causing my moderate depression. Why even contribute to society? We didn't have these unnatural jobs 2000 years ago. Let go of your wagecuck life and be free.