Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I want to become bluepilled again

• Thread starter Deleted member 22761
  • Start date
Deleted member 22761

Deleted member 22761

Self-banned
-
I can't stand this blackpilled life anymore, I cant live with the fact that it's over because im ugly. I want to go back to my bluepilled days where I believed being a good guy is all that matters.

I just want Monika tbh don't care if im bluepilled or magentapilled :cryfeels:

Friedrich Nietzsche | Nietzsche quotes, Literary quotes, Wisdom quotes

Don't worry looking at how chaotic this decade is going to be black-pill ideology will become mainstream fairly quickly. I used to be a day-dreaming romantic 7/8 years ago.

I don't think you need to worry about this "blackpilled life" since coveting comfortable lies makes you bluepilled. Also if I'm not mistakened, aren't you the same individual that posted a thread about how life shouldn't be taken seriously and that life is meaningless. How times have changed.

Creepy Adachi 3

You should become "whitepilled." It is far better than the delusion of the bluepill and the brutality of the blackpill.

That just leads to becoming a cuck

You can't, if you accepted the blackpill is because you were predisposed to it

There is no going back boyo, you know the objective truths in life. You must endure or visit the gallows

If it gets too bad you'll take the religiouspill and become a shitposter

You still suffered back then, now you just have a name for it

just go over to inceltears and start larping, they will accept you with open arms

bluepilled won't make you happy, it just reminds you of a time where the other things where better but being bluepilled wasn't the reason for those things

I can't stand this blackpilled life anymore, I cant live with the fact that it's over because im ugly. I want to go back to my bluepilled days where I believed being a good guy is all that matters.
I understand what you are saying but

There's no way to be bluepilled in today's world unless you like being at a disadvantage to women in all aspects of life. Society insists on rubbing in how good women have it compared to men everywhere so idk how you could remain bluepilled unless you just didn't watch or read the news and just LDAR'd in a place with very few people to interfere with your escapism.

you can't escape, i am sorry

Yeah it is very brutal.