Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want to become a neet, but my parents would never let that happen

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
The only reason Im in gradschool is because it was supposed to be less work than having a full time job but honestly its starting to seem like its about the same

The thing is I just cant quit and sit home, my parents told me I either get a job or go to school or Im getting kicked out, I cant leech

But with no girlfriend I have no motivation to do anything, I literally cannot get myself to do anything, I just want to sit in front of my computer and LDAR

Life is pointless if youre going to be living it alone

The only reason Im in gradschool is because it was supposed to be less work than having a full time job but honestly its starting to seem like its about the same

The thing is I just cant quit and sit home, my parents told me I either get a job or go to school or Im getting kicked out, I cant leech

But with no girlfriend I have no motivation to do anything, I literally cannot get myself to do anything, I just want to sit in front of my computer and LDAR

Trying to learn Python and other stuff, but can't stay motivated so about to give up...

I also have this problem. Since I am a khhv I have no motivation to do anything. I want to live the NEET lifestyle and just play video games all day. I am so tempted to just dropout since life is just a meme as a khhv.

Trying to learn Python and other stuff, but can't stay motivated so about to give up...

I know Python and its absolutely trash

No serious large scale projects use python

Only women and web dev homos use it

trying to kill yourself might help with neeting. think it worked for me tbh.

I literally cant buy a gun

I tried and I need a fucking reference letter and get this - I have 0 friends, meaning no friends who could write me a letter like that
What should I learn instead??

Depends on what you want to do

C/C++ are very cool imo, theyre very fast and almost exclusively used in low level systems

If youre into building web apps python is fine I guess

Most web devs though have no idea how computers actually work, they just know how to be code monkeys, they have no deeper understanding of how memory and any of that stuff works

This is why when somebody tries to brag theyre a software engineer and then they reveal they do front end I just LOL
I also have this problem. Since I am a khhv I have no motivation to do anything. I want to live the NEET lifestyle and just play video games all day. I am so tempted to just dropout since life is just a meme as a khhv.

How old

Last edited:
I'm a neet. I don't want to leave this lifestyle

Im neet too. It's seems harder to become neet in USA. I'm in the u.k.

For me it was simple:. As soon as got rented accommodation, I just applied for disability due to mental health issues and aspergers. I had to prove I was unfit to work. It worked. My mental health was so bad I couldn't work, it's not like I was fibbing and wanted to be lazy leech. I lost all motivation too during those years that you discover your ugly and no young fit /nonfat woman will ever want you.

Used to get generous NEETbux from 2006-2013, now not so much. They've cut back.

Last edited:

Honeslty get a job and at least be able to live on your own. Grad school and then also living under your parents rule is brutal.

Shoot. It shouldn't be too hard to just drop out and live on all that wasted money