Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want to beat up a cuck doctor.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
So, my father was ill and he had to go to the hospital. It was pretty a shithole and he had to stay for more than 24h on a little bed while being in pain.

When i went there my father said to me that this doctor was rude to him, that while he was asking for help he was acting like he had no time and then my father saw him talking to some Stacy.

Well, i went to talk to this doctor (and i was already angry) and i saw his face: literally the embodiment of ":soy:".

You have no idea how hard was it for me asking just how my father was, without start arguing with the cuck. I even had to wait him for some seconds whle he was pretending to be busy. When we started talking thoug, he became more submissive, maybe because i'm gymcel.

I swear i hate arrogant people but when they sport the perfect soyface i'd gladly kick their teeth out their ugly mouth.

Last edited:
The cucks are dangerous when they are employed in the medical field. They just blindly follow instructions, give out Jew pills, never really help.

We are reaching peak soy

Part of the reason why i despise men (cucks).

This "gotta help m'lady" mentality needs to stop.
They wanted equality, so treat everyone equally. A guy could be dying and a male doctor would still help the foid who has a scratch on their arm before even attending to the man.

This world is a joke.

They wanted equality, so treat everyone equally.

Foids have never wanted equalitiy with feminism, they view men as disposable bags of flesh so they only treat chads as equals

The cucks are dangerous when they are employed in the medical field. They just blindly follow instructions, give out Jew pills, never really help.
it's da jewz!!!!!1!! da jewz wit da jew pillz!!!!
yes be a good goyim, like me fellow jewcel

Joined Jul 20, 2019 fuck off it cuck

when they sport the perfect soyface i'd gladly kick their teeth out their ugly mouth
the hospital must have an ER section, you should just go there and file your complaint :feelsthink:

I had an interesting experience with a soycuck doctor the other day:

I told him my eye lashes are falling off, expecting it to be a temporary thing nd they'll be back when I'm less stressed or something, but went to a doctor to confirm, (for context, I have a problem that my eyes sting and are in pain unless I consistently clean them with some wipes am and pm, docs say its "blepharitis"), and he said, "well I checked your eyes and they're all okay, nothing to worry about, the eyelash loss is due to unicapillar follicular death, part of the blepharitis process.

I said... wait.... follicular death? would that mean those hairs are forever lost? thats actually a big deal. he said yeah they will, but for now you look good! its not obvious or anything! and to prevent it from getting worse just use the wipes (tbf I had neglected the wipes a bit, but only because they sold me this problem as "annoying but not serious" so I wasn't as diligent as I would've been if I had known that they can cause irreversible eyelash loss, and will now be).

This cuck:

1. tried to fool me into not realizing what was happening "just unicapillar folicular death, all good hehe"
  2. downplayed the fact that something that affects my looks to such an extent could easily be a death sentence, yet he was all like "its normal and you're ok other than that"
fucking dipshit

Healthcare in America is shit and I'm surprised that cuck doctor didn't sui for being overworked for a bullshit system

if i knew what kike cock tasted like i wouldn't be an incel would i? :feelsthink:
:feelshehe: Good catch.I was bating you into admitting fakeceldom.

:feelshehe: Good catch.I was bating you into admitting fakeceldom.
but why do people hate jews around here anyway? 99% of jews are low tier normies. is it just the jews in power they hate? idk

I consider myself more competent than most doctors (dead srs). I say this because I actually pay attention to what's going on in front of me.
for now you look good! its not obvious or anything! and to prevent it from getting worse just use the wipes
Doctors never find the root causes of problems, only hand out bullshit solutions.

Still lucky to have a male doctor vs a foid doctor.