Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I want to be wrong...

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
But I’m not. Let’s face it. I think that legitimately most of us wish we are wrong, but we aren’t. The Blue Pill in general tells us that foids are strong, caring, loving, and compassionate towards EVERYBODY, not just Chad. It even tells us that a strong women can date weaker and genetically inferior men. Too bad it’s total bullshit. Foids are children who are only compassionate and loving towards Chad.

Wanting the blue pill to be right is wanting double whopper hamburgers with a side of cocaine to be healthy.. Only in our fucking dreams..

You are completely right tbh.

it's over for double-whopper-hamburgers-with-a-side-of-cocainecels

The Black Pill is only negative in the short term. Much like eating vegetables. We all will reap the ultimate reward of not being an oblivious cuck.. Lifefuel right there.

The Black Pill is only negative in the short term. Much like eating vegetables. We all will reap the ultimate reward of not being an oblivious cuck.. Lifefuel right there.

I'd rather know the truth and be miserable rather than be blind and live in wonderland

it's over for double-whopper-hamburgers-with-a-side-of-cocainecels
I am legit dying at this lol
True. Better incel than cuck.

I agree, im taking my pride to the grave