Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I want to be white so badly!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I think white, speak white, listen to white musicians, most of the people I have aspired to be have been white,[UWSL] most of the few friends I ever had have been white, all my teachers [/UWSL]have been white, my perception of myself before the :blackpill: was of a young white man, but I am not white, I can never be one for the skin I was born with is shit brown through and through and that is all that I will ever be, a SHITSKIN!

Last edited:
I used to wish to be white too but after seeing how much in 21st century straight white men ar being hated a lot by globohomo I am more accepting of being ethnic.

NOT in dating market, but in job prospects, universities etc white men are secretly being persecuted in favor of ethnics, LGBT and foids.

See this:

View: https://youtu.be/HwptBh7RZhg

Although being an ugly brown skinned Bengali means combining worse of both. You don't have any value in dating market plus because of ugliness people don't have a soft side for you because they see you as oppressed.

white men are secretly being persecuted in favor of ethnics
How? That's just classic rightoid cope. It's easier for them to get angry at the minorities without being critical of the actual powers that be.

i'm white and i want to be an ethnic so bad:smonk:

trust me
unless you were normie+ tier you'd have it just as bad as you do rn

I used to wish to be white too but after seeing how much in 21st century straight white men ar being hated a lot by globohomo I am more accepting of being ethnic.

NOT in dating market, but in job prospects, universities etc white men are secretly being persecuted in favor of ethnics, LGBT and foids.

See this:

View: https://youtu.be/HwptBh7RZhg

Although being an ugly brown skinned Bengali means combining worse of both. You don't have any value in dating market plus because of ugliness people don't have a soft side for you because they see you as oppressed.

You follow too much politics nobody hates white men this is all exaggerated for political points. This is the mind set that allows these privileged fucks to think their victims when ethnics are the real victims!

Lol. Whites will never respect you, if you denigrate yourself like that.

How? That's just classic rightoid cope. It's easier for them to get angry at the minorities without being critical of the actual powers that be.
Fax. the idea that white men are being discriminated against systemically is laughable

Its like this fact doesn't compute in their heads:feelshaha:
Its real pitiful to see lol

Havent u seen the tweets, speeches and other such stuff by woketards?

Havent u seen the tweets, speeches and other such stuff by woketards?

Reflecting their name, Progressive Left (6% of public) have very liberal views across a range of issues – including the size and scope of government, foreign policy, immigration and race.
Roughly two-thirds of Progressive Left (68%) are White, non-Hispanic, by far the largest share among Democratic-aligned groups.

The "wokes" have no say in society and they're super white at that. Even the "anti-racists" are racist, they too don't accept minorities.

I don’t need their respect, I just want to become one of them.

t. fell for the pol meme

White men are treated like Gods. Every race want to fuck white man. They can assimilate in any country without facing waycism. If you're a fit, white man with no facial deformities then the entire world is your oyster.

70FEFDBF 5080 404C 8582 4E9ACADD59B7

every look in the mirror

This is the ethnic curse

You might be white inside but you can never be white outside. Everyone must act according to their race, looks, class etc. Deviation is not tolerated by society.

Id be a god with blue eyes :feelsrope:

You follow too much politics nobody hates white men this is all exaggerated for political points. This is the mind set that allows these privileged fucks to think their victims when ethnics are the real victims!
And they say that ethnics are "victimizing themselves" :feelskek:
Being white isn't all it's cracked up to be. In today's :society: world being white can get you discriminated against hard, including excluded form jobs etc.

View: https://youtu.be/0UIvf1ascmk

@Startheon :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I want to be tall and good looking so badly

I want to be tall and good looking so badly
When your ethnic you want to be white so bad. When you're white you want to be tall and good looking so badly. When you're tall and good looking white you want to be rich. When does it stop? What is the end goal?

When your ethnic you want to be white so bad. When you're white you want to be tall and good looking so badly. When you're tall and good looking white you want to be rich. When does it stop? What is the end goal?
The end goal is to be able to mate and breed.
So the end goal is what I said: to be tall and good looking.

Except i dont look like that :feelsBox:
Of course you don't look like that because if you did, you would impregnate multiple japanese stacies

I think white, speak white, listen to white musicians, most of the people I have aspired to be have been white,[UWSL] most of the few friends I ever had have been white, all my teachers [/UWSL]have been white, my perception of myself before the :blackpill: was of a young white man, but I am not white, I can never be one for the skin I was born with is shit brown through and through and that is all that I will ever be, a SHITSKIN!
fucking brutal bro

but muh white girls love ethnic guys bro!

yeah if your tytone with a 9 inch dick sure but no foid likes a 5'5 skinnyfat IT working bengali cuck

doesnt work like that buddyboyo!

fucking brutal bro

but muh white girls love ethnic guys bro!

yeah if your tytone with a 9 inch dick sure but no foid likes a 5'5 skinnyfat IT working bengali cuck

doesnt work like that buddyboyo!
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

The "wokes" have no say in society and they're super white at that. Even the "anti-racists" are racist, they too don't accept minorities.
It's so true. I was talking to a left-winger girl and she stopped answering me right after I said I was BROWN. I didn't even show my face, just told her about my color, and BOOM she blocked me forever.