Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to be white so bad

• Thread starter Rabbi Schneerson
  • Start date
R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
Title : the power that chad has is equal to Berus the destroyer . All the pussy attention. Money , love and affection all goes to Chad. I deserve to be Chad

i would give up my whiteskin if it meant i could be NT

Its pathetic how much you obsess with being white, when looks wise you probably mog most the whites here facially. Take advantage of the that, and the popularity of black culture among normfags, but no, you won't...

white has got me to this forum my brotha

Same but we are stuck being brown/asian
We need to cope being this abomination we have been created with. To real but think about it
Ethnics have it worse but theres other ways to cope man. Wishing to be a whitecel isnt it
I would rather be a pajeet at least by then i would actually would have known it would have been over for me. In my culture cels like me are very rejected and looked down upon. In indian culture it is natural and normal to be a cel. Because indian man are born that way.

Oomba yoomba oomba yoomba.

Not all whites are chad. I'm deformed.

Its pathetic how much you obsess with being white, when looks wise you probably mog most the whites here facially. Take advantage of the that, and the popularity of black culture among normfags, but no, you won't...
He posted his pics before hes a tyrone but hes too stupid to function properly, legit 60 iq nigger.

all blackcels are volcels

And what ARE you then?

OP mogs 80% of this forum
Yup. He even has made a few posts about some 1/10 mental Negress who likes him.

I mean, I know that isn't that big of a brag objectively speaking, but still mogs most of the forum.
According to him though, anyone who isn't black is white.