Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want to be the victim and to be groomedb

S

Strealstuf

Banned
-
I want a older woman to groom me into loving her and being her little baby I want a woman any age to treat me like her baby and make me get stock home syndrome for her idk how to spell it I want her to be above 18 and to make me feel special and her to just love bomb me but it not be acceptable in society but us not care because we are in love if this is you and you want to groom me ask me for my insta

interesting first post

We want SEXO

I want a older woman to groom me into loving her and being her little baby I want a woman any age to treat me like her baby and make me get stock home syndrome for her idk how to spell it I want her to be above 18 and to make me feel special and her to just love bomb me but it not be acceptable in society but us not care because we are in love if this is you and you want to groom me ask me for my insta
Same tbh, I wanna be a victim so bad. :owo: :owo:

I agree with you GrAY so much I want some woman to take care of me.

Wtf is this real or fake all the replies

Grooming is fake

@Liu KANG Give bro some insights.

I wanted to get groomed by an older woman too especially this one teacher i had when i was 13 thickk fucking milfy she was like 35 with a fat juicy ass and tits i would fantasize her molesting me but now im an adult shit doesnt feel the same anymore since im 18