Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want to be the next baby daddy

four1298

four1298

Greycel

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TeenMomOGandTeenMom2/comments/wfl61s/who_looks_at_a_lady_with_3_baby_daddies_and_says

Who looks at a lady with 3 baby daddies and says I wana be next?
Why would anyone in their right mind want to purposely do this to themselves??
(Note I don't know what this subreddit is about. I just want to reproduce. It just seems like an antinatalist post)
Me. I want to be next. If a woman wants a lot of baby daddies, maybe I can be the next one. That's actually a good pickup line: To ask if you can be next. Though how do I know if a woman on the street has many baby daddies and is uncompromised? You'd have to know her a bit. (Of course I'm a truecel so I'd get rejected. I'm just fantasizing)

It may be easier to reproduce with a woman with baby daddies than to get a woman to commit herself to the rest of your life to you because lifelong commitment is such a big commitment. Since women with many baby daddies have many baby daddies and Chads are rare, she may have reproduced with a non-Chad. Women having a lot of baby daddies should be normalized. It'd increase the chances of incels to reproduce. Women should be banned from having multiple children from the same man

Some unmarried people have more children than believers in marriage. This white women has six white kids with six different baby daddies. This is the key to raising the white birth rate. Women having a lot of baby daddies would increase the birth rate.

View: https://facebook.com/watch/?v=444564828039143

Female virginity is another word for female childlessness(which is bad), unless she adopted or used IVF. (Note, I don't think it's okay to be a non-reproducing whore. My point with this sentence is that women should have reproduced with an incel when they were young. Female virginity(childlessness) at 30 years old seems degenerate, though I guess Catholic nuns and other counterexamples are okay). Women with a lot of baby daddies may be better.

Reproduction is more special than sex.

Child support isn't that much, according to some men(I read this in the comments of a Return Of Kings article time ago). I notice it's often childless men who complain about child support who don't know how it really is.

Children never have one parent. It takes two to reproduce. A father often is still involved in his kids' lives even if he's unmarried. Single parenthood is a hoax(in other words "deadbeat dads" are a hoax). Men often pay child support. According to Google:

According to Annie E. Casey Foundation, more than 70% of single mothers in the United States do not receive any child support. For those who do receive payments, it's often a fraction of what is owed

What is single motherhood anyways? Is it father abandonment of their children? I doubt men would do that. Raising children is something many men want to do. Is "single parenthood" actually just a misnomer for unmarried parenthood? Men want to raise children. I don't think men would abandon their own flesh and blood. How often are fathers involved in their kids of single moms lives?

One benefit of women having a lot of baby daddies is that one man alone may have poor genes so they're less likely to have a full batch of kids that have poor genes.

I'm against marriage and relationships. Reproduction can occur without marriage and relationships. I propose fertile unmarried parenthood. Why should relationships, which incels don't have, be required for reproduction?

Some relationships end up in breakups. Why should there be relationships at all?
Google:
50% of all marriages in the United States will end in divorce or separation

The Average Breakup Rate for the First Year of a Relationship is 70%. Research data shows that 70% of couples go apart, especially in their first year together.

Unmarried parenthood can be conservative. Libertarians are sort of against marriage (or so they say).

Tenor 3

59404.jpg

four1298

Greycel​

JoinedDec 27, 2023Posts50

Last edited: