Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I want to be socially isolated as possible

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
I remember reading a story about a NEET living from money his relatives would send him every month for whatever reason. He was like 50 and for the past 20-30 years barely went outside as his food was delivered. All he did all day was listen to metal, play some fucking board games by himself or read books.

I wouldn’t mind a lifestyle like this ID love to be socially isolated. A lifestyle like Ted K’s cabin life would be far better than what I have today.

I would play Mmorpg all day

Yeah that's the dream. T-bills are currently at 5% interest. If you had a million you could buy 1 month t-bills and just get almost $4k in interest every month for doing literally nothing and live off that. Richcels have it easy.

Just give me access to the Internet and we're good. :feelscomfy:

Yes I hate this world as well. I don't want to be associated with something that gives me excruciating pain.

Just give me internet, vidya, weed & other drugs, food & drink, and I could easily live that lifestyle.

Just give me internet, vidya, weed & other drugs, food & drink, and I could easily live that lifestyle.
I wish I could be a king in a weed castle too. I hate this society so much.

I wouldn’t mind but being from a family with a work-oriented culture I doubt this would ever happen to me.

I wish I could be a king in a weed castle too. I hate this society so much.
Agreed- sounds like the dream life GrAYcel(sorry, just tradition here) :feelsYall:.

low T fantasy but maybe its not that bad (I'm coping)

Agreed- sounds like the dream life GrAYcel(sorry, just tradition here) :feelsYall:.
Dude I wish I could live in a castle and regulate this land so fucking bad it's all I can think in the back of my mind at times.

Dude I wish I could live in a castle and regulate this land so fucking bad it's all I can think in the back of my mind at times.
Like as a dictator from behind-the-scenes? Based, I kinda think about the same sometimes.

Like as a dictator from behind-the-scenes? Based, I kinda think about the same sometimes.
I want to be a dictator so bad. Ruling from behind the scenes in a weed castle with an epic forest would be the life.

I want to be a dictator so bad. Ruling from behind the scenes in a weed castle with an epic forest would be the life.
Dude that sounds like a fucking dream; What ideology would you enforce?

i'm staring at a screen 95% of the waking time

and wandering the park on my own the other 5%

I remember reading a story about a NEET living from money his relatives would send him every month for whatever reason. He was like 50 and for the past 20-30 years barely went outside as his food was delivered. All he did all day was listen to metal, play some fucking board games by himself or read books.

I wouldn’t mind a lifestyle like this ID love to be socially isolated. A lifestyle like Ted K’s cabin life would be far better than what I have today.

Based- while I do have a few Libertarian views on things, I mostly adhere to the policy & faith of Fascism :feelsYall:.
I think I like libertarianism and fascism.

I think I like libertarianism and fascism.
The only Libertarian stuff I agree with is the right to own guns, optional vaccines, legal weed & psychedelics, and the right to own private property of course. I am in favor of Corporatism for an economic policy(not what many think it is- this is actually called corporatocracy and is what we live under in globohomo) which was basically the economic policy of Fascist Italy, Spain, Nazi Germany, and even was promoted by some centrist liberals in America during the Great Depression. And I believe in government-enforced traditionalist laws, promotion of religion and the function of Church in society, keeping a strong military but remaining isolationist, and prioritization of the nations native population above all.

Thoughts :feelshehe:?

@Govid_Dorious

Last edited:
The only Libertarian stuff I agree with is the right to own guns, optional vaccines, legal weed & psychedelics, and the right to own private property of course. I am in favor of Corporatism for an economic policy(not what many think it is- this is actually called corporatocracy and is what we live under in globohomo) which was basically the economic policy of Fascist Italy, Spain, Nazi Germany, and even was promoted by some centrist liberals in America during the Great Depression. And I believe in government-enforced traditionalist laws, promotion of religion and the function of Church in society, keeping a strong military but remaining isolationist, and prioritization of the nations native population above all.

Thoughts :feelshehe:?

@Govid_Dorious
Damn, this forum is pretty sharp. I tried to post this sort of stuff on intj forum back when I was a teen and they tried to humiliate and dox me and someone got jailed and they cried. Too bad doxxing is a crime; I guess not. I agree with everything except the second to last line. I believe that we should modernize our ancestral pre abrahamist ways. I'm not ok with your boy shitler appropriating the sun rune or the eagle standard. btw shitler attacked christscums too. the thing about the world wars cults is that its whatever the supreme fucker thinks. modern fascists use abrahamism to create a common ethno religious identity, which can't be done with north euro reconstructionism because it allows for federal administration and lots of localization. I am a reconstructionist because I think that some things from the past should be brought back.