Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I want to be 'raped' by a foid

BreezyHills

BreezyHills

The pain
★★★★★
Foids cry about rape all the time regardless if they've personally been in one before but I would love to be "raped" by a LTB or above white slut.

If a foid ever "raped" me then that would mean I am desirable and hot. I wish they desired me like that

So we aren't desirable.
No. If we were, females would at the very least take interest in making conversation with us or giving us choosing signals. I saw a sexy white foid cold approach a Tyrone in the gym once. That's what happens when women desire you

No. If we were, females would at the very least take interest in making conversation with us or giving us choosing signals. I saw a sexy white foid cold approach a Tyrone in the gym once. That's what happens when women desire you
Imagine being a 6'0 white man but you get foid mogged by some ape.

Foids cry about rape all the time regardless if they've personally been in one before but I would love to be "raped" by a LTB or above white slut.
Not gonna lie, I kind did have the fantasy of being kidnapped and rapped by some women slightly older then me. Slightly that is.

Not gonna lie, I kind did have the fantasy of being kidnapped and rapped by some women slightly older then me. Slightly that is.
I don't want to be kidnapped, I want it to happen organically.

i want her to rip my pants off and force herself on me tbhhhhh