Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to be put in a mental hospital

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
I hate society so much, I wish I was never apart of it, every thing I see just pisses me off, the dam government doesn't want to pay around 200 quid a day to keep me there, the only alternative is to comitt a crime and go to jail

You don't want to go to a mental hospital, unless it's private, which you can't afford.

No, you don’t bro..

Just go NEET and LDAR in your room tbh.

No man. You don’t. People get raped in jail and you will probably be forced into some gay ass bum fight.

You're fantasizing inside your own delusion. The desire you feel is the desire to fantasize.

You don't want to go to jail, it's a terrible option.

idk i was for mental check up in mental asylum once and there was this prime jb roaming the halls i think she was treated there i thought if i was put there maybe she would become my gf maybe it could work for you too

idk i was for mental check up in mental asylum once and there was this prime jb roaming the halls i think she was treated there i thought if i was put there maybe she would become my gf maybe it could work for you too
Lol oh god

Trust me, you don't.

go down to the county hospital and tell them you are going to kill yourself..that will get you to the mental ward fast..

Don't idealize that shit,they will inject you stuff that will make you feel like garbage and isolate you from all kinds of entertainment,you will get bored to death,where minutes will be hours that never end,your complains won't be listened,you will get treated like a laboratory compound just to finally scream to the walls and the doors asking for someone to let you out of there and never come back.

Last edited:
I would not do the whole crime thing.
Jail is horrible if you're hideous or not manly looking.
They trample on the weak.

tldr;You're gonna get your boodyhole resized in prison

Worst cope anyone can do tbh.

You don't want to go bro. You wouldn't be the same coming from either place.

No man
They force meds on you and limit your online activity

Don't idealize that shit,they will inject you stuff that will make you feel like garbage and isolate you from all kinds of entertainment,you will get bored to death,where minutes will be hours that never end,your complains won't be listened,you will get treated like a laboratory compound just to finally scream to the walls and the doors asking for someone to let you out of there and never come back.
No man
They force meds on you and limit your online activity

I've been there when I was a teenager.
The others made fun of me for being a virgin.

I've been there when I was a teenager.
The others made fun of me for being a virgin.
This is my biggest fear tbh
I’ve been avoiding the psych ward is the fear of being made fun of by all the “depressed” alt-hoes there.
Sorry you had to go through that, man.

Last edited:
This is my biggest fear tbh
I’ve been trying avoiding the psych ward is the fear of being made fun of by all the “depressed” alt-hoes there.
Sorry you had to go through that, man.
I didn't even want to go there.
Some stupid cunts at my school started spreading rumors of me planning a school shooting and the police came to my school one day, and put me to that fucking place

Arguably worst than jail.
tbh tbh

mental hospitals are shit holes and if you want to be in one you've either never been or have been to a private one that is extremely nice. 99.99% of state run ones are actual shitholes.

Uncle Remus's Guide to SSI recommends getting admitted into a mental hospital if you're trying to apply for welfare.

The government will be more likely to give you the buxx you deserve if you demonstrate severe mental instability.

99.9% probability she was there because of drugs and she has a zillion Chads waiting to validate her and fill her holes when she's released.
Uncle Remus's Guide to SSI recommends getting admitted into a mental hospital if you're trying to apply for welfare.

The government will be more likely to give you the buxx you deserve if you demonstrate severe mental instability.
I can also say firsthand that getting admitted helps a lot. You also need diagnoses after that, though.