Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I Want To Be Luka Doncic

CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Admiral
Luka Doncic Mavs GIF by Dallas Mavericks

If I could be any person on this planet, I’d pick Luka Doncic. I don’t even care that he’s a slavnigger. The guy has everything I want in life.

Fk11F4kWAAApK7I.jpg:large

>6’7”
>White
>Full hair
>Athletic
>Decent facial hair genetics (I can’t grow any)
>Uncircumcised

He makes $43mil a year playing niggerball, and isn’t even a hotheaded, dumb groid that can’t read.

Despite making a shit ton of money, Mark Cuban has said Luka spends very little of it, saves most of his salary, and buys almost nothing besides his very nice house and a collection of cars. This is because he’s not a dumb, consoomer goy that needs to buy stupid, expensive shit for cheap dopamine hits.

5323d25a8164ebe1b7a34a5bd8bf5613-cc_ft_384.jpg

His home 20min outside Dallas is modest for a gigamillionaire, but still looks comfy as fuck. Not to mention Texas is one of the nicest places to live (if you can avoid being circumcucked).

Peak life, boyos. Must be nice.

:mask::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

True, Luka Doncic is living my best life.

i would kill my parents and my whole family to look like him:
4568119 min 2

Luka Doncic Mavs GIF by Dallas Mavericks

If I could be any person on this planet, I’d pick Luka Doncic. I don’t even care that he’s a slavnigger. The guy has everything I want in life.

Fk11F4kWAAApK7I.jpg:large

>6’7”
>White
>Full hair
>Athletic
>Decent facial hair genetics (I can’t grow any)
>Uncircumcised

He makes $43mil a year playing niggerball, and isn’t even a hotheaded, dumb groid that can’t read.

Despite making a shit ton of money, Mark Cuban has said Luka spends very little of it, saves most of his salary, and buys almost nothing besides his very nice house and a collection of cars. This is because he’s not a dumb, consoomer goy that needs to buy stupid, expensive shit for cheap dopamine hits.

5323d25a8164ebe1b7a34a5bd8bf5613-cc_ft_384.jpg

His home 20min outside Dallas is modest for a gigamillionaire, but still looks comfy as fuck. Not to mention Texas is one of the nicest places to live (if you can avoid being circumcucked).

Peak life, boyos. Must be nice.

:mask::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:
Drake London mogs

how do you know if hes circumsised or not? but i agree with the rest

He’s a tallfag he’d be a giga chad even if he wasn’t a super talented basketball player

Obviously being ANY chad is more comfortable than any of our torturous lives

But ya he has looks (genes) (most important), money, and status

On steroids

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back