Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want to be loved like anyone else.

NowItsSlimeTime

NowItsSlimeTime

Really feeling it B)
★★★★
I wish no one was hurting. I wish we were all happy. I wish that nothing that happened happened. If we can't enjoy life why have life at all? Nihilism is a hell of a drug, and I'm high on it. I want to be happy, I do, but I also don't want to be alive or thinking or maybe even there. I just want to be nowhere, in an empty void where I can't think, speak, talk. Gone forever. And ultimately even if everyone was in this void with me, we would all be gone, we wouldn't care even if we would've because we would be alone. Together.

I hate hating and I hate my hating of hate. It's the worst thing, hating hate, because when you get mad and get aware of being mad, you get angrier, which makes you even angrier because now you know you're angry. I want to hit, break, punch, harm. I take it out on myself and sometimes others. Nothing is right in this world, no one enjoys me. Even my dog barks at me whenever I go near him because even he hates my presence and would rather I just be gone forever, but why would anyone ever want me here when all I can do is hate people?

I want to be more. I want to do things, but I can't. I'm not smart, strong, funny, attractive enough. There is nothing in this world I can do that will ever make me enough as a person, because ultimately I will keep making these mistakes and I will keep doing these wrongs. There is, and will always be, nothing. I am nothing and will always be nothing. This realization shouldn't, by any means, calm me down but it does. Writing about it here moreso. I have not the foggiest of why it does and by all means it shouldn't, and yet... it does.

So here I am. I haven't been here in forever, losing sight of myself and what I believe in and enjoy, haven't done the things I like in twice as long because I can't find the time or enjoyment in it all anymore... what is there for me really? Just more emptiness and void? Should I end it all, when I even have the means to do so sitting right next to me on all sides and even right outside my bedroom door? There is nothing in this world for me. Why should I stay here, if I can't fit in?

I just want to fit in & be normal.

50921.jpg

feels terrible.

But apparently we are the evil ones for just wanting a bit of affection

I genuinely wish you the best, I share your feelings

love doesn't exist, it's only lust

Feels every word

I feel genuinely sorry for you. I wish you could feel better, because you seem like a decent guy. I feel your pain. Loneliness is fuckin heavy. It fuckin hurts and it makes you physically sick.
Sometimes you wish you could just be numb, not feel anything at all, because its tiring.

I don't know what happened, but I wish you didn't have to go through it all. You seem really hard on yourself. I don’t believe you when you say all you do is hate. Otherwise you wouldn’t want people to be happy, and wouldn’t want them to hurt. Sometimes it just comes from too much pain.
i don't know for your dog though LOL is he okay? XD

You say you’re not smart. But your writing surely isn’t that awful. I read you till the end. So I suppose at least there’s that. You say people don’t want you. Isn’t writing translating a part of yourself into words? And yet I still read you. I can’t tell for the rest because unfortunately I don't know you

Don’t give up on yourself, you’re not alone in feeling this way

No love for my non existent jaw, low set cheek bones and bug eyes.

I'm confident you're female and that your presence in this forum is a deliberate insult against me.
Hey, Orzmund.

I'm not entirely sure what I did to make you feel that way. You aren't alone; a lot of people say that I have an effeminate typing style here. Normally I either joke around or ignore it. It does get to me a little though, when you go to my threads to say that.

I get that you don't appreciate me. That's cool. I never expect everyone to. Maybe I'm the hypocrite for saying this, though I do appreciate you and wouldn't want to block you. I would rather talk this out like men, you know?

You haven't been very clear from the beginning about who you think I am. You gave me a name and I asked who they were, and you never responded. To be completely frank, I have absolutely no idea who you are. What I do know about you is I like your writing. I would be sad if I wasn't able to read it nonetheless.

If you would like to work this out, let me know. If not, please also let me know. I appreciate you nonetheless and wish you all the best.

Me too .

Maybe in another life .

I don't care about love, I want to be understood. :feels:
Why one or the other though?

In a perfect world we would have both. No ifs ands or buts. So why waste time pretending that there are rules and regulations around what? If it won't happen, then fuck it, just make it as outrageous as you can.

But also I just write shit like this when I'm sad.