Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to be liked for my looks rather than my personality

TomathonClancy

TomathonClancy

Ugly Curry
★★
Think about it this way; since I'll never be the most attractive guy in the world, my wife in this day and age will probably cheat on me with another guy. But if she's gonna cheat on me regardless, I can prolong the inevitable by just being good-looking, given that she'll have less intention to be an adulterer. Even if she cheats on me, I can always divorce her and find a new wife easily.

i agree. true primal love comes from looks and it reflects that you are innately superior to most people or at least innately valid enough to be loved rather than love being earned by something you can control which doesnt reflect your innate values you were gifted with.

Nobody actually cares about your personality. They just want to use you.

Same here.

I am accepting the role of a beta provider. Either shes attracted to me, or she needs to find someone else.

i agree. true primal love comes from looks and it reflects that you are innately superior to most people or at least innately valid enough to be loved rather than love being earned by something you can control which doesnt reflect your innate values you were gifted with.
It's a billion dollar industry. "True love". People are pursuing something that doesn't exist all their lifes. They mistake "true love" with sexual attraction and wonder one day why their love faded away.

Your looks won't last regardless. Personality does and is better shaped and controlled by yourself.

Just a shame the world doesn't work like that.

your looks are your personality.

I look like shit and my personality is shit.

just be born with superior genetics theory?

fuck of course, its my own fault im short and ugly

Nobody actually cares about your personality. They just want to use you.
This is something people have a really hard time accepting. Perfect, you should be quoted forever.