Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to be handsome

cope being an ugly truecel is awesome

Never Heard Paperclip GIF by Adult Swim

You need some hand

I was just thinking this right now. I want CCW distraction osteogenesis bimax so that I can become Chad.

Maybe in another reality im a 6'9 slayer

Maybe in another reality im a 6'9 slayer
The most brutal pill is that this was your one shot at life and your fate dealt you the cruelest hand

I enjoy being ugly. Why should I be handsome? To chase some evolutional benefit? I guarantee if some truecel suddenly became 10/10 chad it would be instant suicide for him. Why? This emotional roller-coster is not good for psyche.

I want to be handsome AND NT.

I enjoy being ugly. Why should I be handsome? To chase some evolutional benefit? I guarantee if some truecel suddenly became 10/10 chad it would be instant suicide for him. Why? This emotional roller-coster is not good for psyche.
Get Over It GIF

62052.jpg

Then pursue your goals, life is too short to overthink

A cope a day.....

I'd do literally anything to be reborn as a 14 years old chad.

Should’ve chosen better genetics inky

then improve your pERsonality incel

Same in addition to be able to travel at the speed of light.

Only the chosen ones are blessed with that gift

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back