Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I want to be featured on IncelTears

raping 12 yo foids is good

doesnt exist anymore lol

I've got featured countless times on cucktears and i've even been featured on a video two times, with this annoying foid reading my posts. You only need to be based and use reverse psychology (="it won't touch this") and voilat, featured.

I've got featured countless times on cucktears and i've even been featured on a video two times, with this annoying foid reading my posts. You only need to be based and use reverse psychology (="it won't touch this") and voilat, featured.
Which video? i like watching soys getting mad at us ngl

You gotta amp up the edge. I know ur feelz doe. I too was never in the limelight.

my posts on braincels used to get featured all the time just by being based. I never get featured anymore though, watchdoggos need to step up their game tbh. I'm literally out here being a toxic misogynist and they're not even taking any screenshoterinos:soy:

I don't go there