Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to be an asshole to people

nice to NEET you

nice to NEET you

Recruit
★★★★★
today I met some foid with dreads near my house, and I thought to myself, would be cool for once to be an asshole for fun saying to her out loud how ugly she is and immediately run away. Like I have something to lose at this point. I know it's a childish thought, it's just nothing happens much in my life right now

dewit-do-it.gif

today I met some foid with dreads near my house, and I thought to myself, would be cool for once to be an asshole for fun saying to her out loud how ugly she is and immediately run away. Like I have something to lose at this point. I know it's a childish thought, it's just nothing happens much in my life right now
As long as you know you're not gonna get the police called on you, or get punched in the face, go ahead.

You'd be better suited / and for your health (like not go to jail for example) to be passive aggressive. Best way to fuck over women is to just not help them in anyway shape or form. Inconveniencing them is better imo. If a foid asks for help or assistance, just pretend you didn't hear her.. or straight up say "do it yourself, you're a strong female that don't need no man" and walk away. Ignoring and being passive aggressive is better than getting verbally assaulted / accused in public, since that could lead to false allegations and you'd end up in jail because the courts love women over you.

If she’s a black woman, she has probably heard how ugly she is her entire life. It probably won’t even affect her. Or It will probably make her cry to sleep. My dad always says, just because you’re hurting on the inside, doesn’t mean that you should be the reason that someone cries to sleep. It’s ok to not go out of your way to be kind to someone, but don’t let yourself be a monster.

You'd be better suited / and for your health (like not go to jail for example) to be passive aggressive. Best way to fuck over women is to just not help them in anyway shape or form. Inconveniencing them is better imo. If a foid asks for help or assistance, just pretend you didn't hear her.. or straight up say "do it yourself, you're a strong female that don't need no man" and walk away. Ignoring and being passive aggressive is better than getting verbally assaulted / accused in public, since that could lead to false allegations and you'd end up in jail because the courts love women over you.
true I already started to ignore people approaching me on street for cigarette or shit like that. Not even eye turning

If she’s a black woman, she has probably heard how ugly she is her entire life. It probably won’t even affect her. Or It will probably make her cry to sleep. My dad always says, just because you’re hurting on the inside, doesn’t mean that you should be the reason that someone cries to sleep. It’s ok to not go out of your way to be kind to someone, but don’t let yourself be a monster.
Tbf, if she's black, she'll be violent and hostile toward most men, since black women have the most self-entitlement I've ever seen and are grossly belligerent. It shouldn't even be considered "racist" to observe this phenomenon.. it's literally in their nature to be hostile cunts. Best thing to do is shoot the cunts if they step to you.

Tbf, if she's black, she'll be violent and hostile toward most men, since black women have the most self-entitlement I've ever seen and are grossly belligerent. It shouldn't even be considered "racist" to observe this phenomenon.. it's literally in their nature to be hostile cunts. Best thing to do is shoot the cunts if they step to you.
But this is not what the Bible says. The Bible says to treat people the way you want to be treated. It’s ok to cuss people out behind their backs and be mad at cunty Jesus for making us ugly Incels . But it’s not ok to hurt someone else.

But this is not what the Bible says. The Bible says to treat people the way you want to be treated. It’s ok to cuss people out behind their backs and be mad at cunty Jesus for making us ugly Incels . But it’s not ok to hurt someone else.
Self-defense, bro. I'm not advocating for violence, but if a bitch steps up to me or anyone makes a threat to me, I'll make sure they don't take another breath.