Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I want to be admitted to a psychiatric hospital?

Zaphod2.0

Zaphod2.0

Recruit
★★★★
I really think that I should spend the rest of my life in a psychiatric hospital/shelter, at least I can find a girl so that we can commit suicide together. There is no better way to commit suicide, just imagine dying while being warmly embraced.

Nigga thinks hes gonna jokermaxx :feelskek: sad inkwell

Lunaticasylummaxx.

these grey posts :feelsUnreal:

smoke weed play guitar :smonk:
you have met many women just being a musician, right? no matter if the singer is good or bad it always creates a bubble of women orbiting around(?)

buy weed in bulk and play unplugged :feelsLSD:
I think my neighbours might not be impressed with me playing my acoustic guitar at half 2 in the morning though tbh fr fr.

you have met many women just being a musician, right? no matter if the singer is good or bad it always creates a bubble of women orbiting around(?)
no i genuinely like playing guitar :feelsautistic:

I think my neighbours might not be impressed with me playing my acoustic guitar at half 2 in the morning though tbh fr fr.
i do it all the time, just use your fingers not a pick and play accordingly

you are not going to find a girlfriend in a psych ward you are gonna be even lonelier than you are here

lol retardmaxxers on tonight

no i genuinely like playing guitar :feelsautistic:
have you been able to make any monetary gain from it?
I genuinely enjoy drawing, but I am an amateur and only use drawings as a way to give image to my fantasies, I will only be able to turn professional in 2-4 years if I study. And I'm honestly not in the mood for it.
you are not going to find a girlfriend in a psych ward you are gonna be even lonelier than you are here
is a big maybe. In fact, psychiatric hospitals here are not open, the private ones are extremely expensive to enter and the public ones only accept mentally insane people (psychiatric prison).
Then the best option is to enter a religious retreat of some religion. Here in Brazil, churches run a hostel for suicidal people, without the use of medication, but they force you to convert to a certain religion.

have you been able to make any monetary gain from it?
I genuinely enjoy drawing, but I am an amateur and only use drawings as a way to give image to my fantasies, I will only be able to turn professional in 2-4 years if I study. And I'm honestly not in the mood for it.

is a big maybe. In fact, psychiatric hospitals here are not open, the private ones are extremely expensive to enter and the public ones only accept mentally insane people (psychiatric prison).
Then the best option is to enter a religious retreat of some religion. Here in Brazil, churches run a hostel for suicidal people, without the use of medication, but they force you to convert to a certain religion.
not as a job. Ive been paid a few times for playing some small gigs, tho
Its cool you enjoy drawing. You should focus into that instead of thinking going to a psych hospital. Its not as glamorous as you are thinking it is.

Focus on your drawing man, I trust in you

OP is an NTfag and was never in a psych ward :society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
I was in and out of these and it is nothing like you think it is :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
There are several types of psychiatric hospitals, some resemble a prison (usually for convicts), some are specifically for those with severe mental disorders, while others are more for the suicidal. As much as I am mentally unstable and obsessed with suicide, I am not required to enter a public psychiatric ward, as they are usually for those who have already committed something against their own life.

I went once. Was not fun

I've been in psych ward once
It was OK. It wasn't too bad. But the main thing I learned was that I was only in there because of my behaviour. The whole world of psychiatry and psychiatric medicine is predicated on the basis of your observable behaviour, if you can fake being normal for long enough then they will let you out. I did not know about it at the time, but when I first went in, they thought that I was so fucked up that they were going to give me electro-convulsive therapy (ECT), and if I had told them the truth about my real thoughts and feelings they probably would have gone ahead with it
So that was what I learned, nobody really gives a damn about you or what you're going through, they just want you to shut up, suffer in silence and be a normie, or else they will electro shock your brain to try and make you a normie