Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I Want To Be A WageCuck

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
I would do anything to be a 9-5er. I want to put on my suite in the morning, and have my wife fix my cuff-links while looking at me like this. She would then hand me my lunch and briefcase while I go to punch the clock.

b437802e06acfa1ba661288c6dd65078.jpg

During the day, she would care for the home and children. WHICH IS A RESPECTABLE AND ADMIRABLE JOB.

I want to come home from work, with the smell of a wondrously made dinner on the stove while my wife is reading the newspaper to our boys about the local acquisition that I lead for our firm. We would eat dinner together. Then I would retire to my office for an hour to listen to most recent boxing match. Afterwards, I would read my boys a bedtime story before retiring to our bedroom for passionate sex with my wife who remained a virgin until our wedding day. I'm her one and only, and she's my one and only.
4518c79a2fad6df615a31b29c0ce3ac6--joe-louis-press-photo.jpg

On the weekends, I want to take my wife out to a fancy restaurant, probably Dorsia. While walking in, a classmate from university recognnizes me, and comments that he saw my acquisition in the paper, my wife then looks at me with 100% adoration in her eyes like this.

Jean_stovall_anderson_and_joe_louis.jpg

THIS IS THE LIFE I WAS PROMISED BY MY PARENTS AND PIECE OF SHIT BABYBOOMERS! THIS IS ALL I'VE EVER WANTED!!!!!

Last edited:
Holy shit what a difference between black females now and then. The jews corrupted blacks first promoting hood culture and now they corrupt whites and arabs with feminism and whore culture.

Holy shit what a difference between black females now and then. The jews corrupted blacks first promoting hood culture and now they corrupt whites and arabs with feminism and whore culture.

We are too far gone to return to this type of conservatism

It's beyond over. This is a supreme blackpill

im way too autistic to lead that kind of life.

seems like a good cope. probably is not going to happen anyways.

Fuck that, I'm not going to be a betabux after she rode the cock carousel.
She'd cheat on me anyways.
What do I want children for anyways, they'd grow up in a world that has even worse sex inequality.

Fuck that, I'm not going to be a betabux after she rode the cock carousel.
She'd cheat on me anyways.
What do I want children for anyways, they'd grow up in a world that has even worse sex inequality.
I would never have relations with a non-virgin

This is all I ever wanted but degenerates took over and ruined all of society and they have to pay.

I'd be happy with that as well. I don't care about "living the Chad lifestyle" and fucking countless women. I'd be happy with just one who truly loved me.

Leo_Clapping.gif

This is all I ever wanted but degenerates took over and ruined all of society and they have to pay.
JFL at how the world has been like this since before the time of the Christ, yet we were born after it went to shit

Same I would very much like this.
But obviously it is to late for me..

I'd be happy with that as well. I don't care about "living the Chad lifestyle" and fucking countless women. I'd be happy with just one who truly loved me.

Leo_Clapping.gif

Chad is the lion that eats 80 percent of the carcass.

He may possibly regurgitate it up so we can eat his thrown up leftovers

Chad is the lion that eats 80 percent of the carcass.

He may possibly regurgitate it up so we can eat his thrown up leftovers

Perfect analogy. Thrown up leftovers.

Man who had this life back in the days were pure alphas in my opinion...Today, with modern women, you'll mos likely end up with a used up shag as a beta..She won' cook and will most likely nag. She will withhold sex from you during weeks (while fucking Chad on the side)..

When she gets bored, you'll end up in a devastating divorce where you'll stop being a father for the kids and be the new fmaily ATM machine (just like my father and my uncle :) )..

Enjoy your married life in 21th century as cuckboy.:feelsautistic:

Leo_Clapping.gif
Pretty much this

Man who had this life back in the days were pure alphas in my opinion...Today, with modern women, you'll mos likely end up with a used up shag as a beta..She won' cook and will most likely nag. She will withhold sex from you during weeks (while fucking Chad on the side)..

When she gets bored, you'll end up in a devastating divorce where you'll stop being a father for the kids and be the new fmaily ATM machine (just like my father and my uncle :) )..

Enjoy your married life in 21th century as cuckboy.:feelsautistic:

Let us cope in peace, dude. :feelsbadman:

Very depressing thoughts.

Leo_Clapping.gif

That''l never happen and you know it.

Go read the Red Pill for a change. Women aren't capable of love .
At least not love like you would expect it.

You will only have a women that SETTLES for you as a sub-8. Never love you. At least accept that.

You guys haven't learned a thing at all...So much naivety here despite all of the information accessible on the web manosphere.

Yeah, you're talking about the life of a financial winner, not a wagecuck. Definitions vary, but an actual wagecuck is at the mercy of his employer, and usually defends said employer even due to being a cuck.

I mean if you run a business, employ people, and make a SHIT ton of money, you are the wagebull, not the wagecuck.

Yeah, you're talking about the life of a financial winner, not a wagecuck. Definitions vary, but an actual wagecuck is at the mercy of his employer, and usually defends said employer even due to being a cuck.

I mean if you run a business, employ people, and make a SHIT ton of money, you are the wagebull, not the wagecuck.
I would gladly prostrate on the ground to beg my boss to not fire me if it allowed me to continue the lifestyle in the OP

If you're rich, you're still a cuck since most women will only see you as a source of personal wealth for themselves and their offspring.

You still end up being an ATM machine NO MATTER WHAT. Why do you think most millionaires end up divorced-raped? Women always aimed for that one thing about you. They never loved you or who you were but WHAT YOU HAD.

The moment you would be in financial difficulties, most women today would leave you out in the dust..Perosnally, Red Pill theories shattered my views on life and women even before getting into the inceldom and assessing the blackpill...

Any illusion you guys create thinking that a lady will truly love you is pure cope...

I am frankly sorry to tell you this as even I, while typing these words, am tearing up.

That''l never happen and you know it.

Go read the Red Pill for a change. Women aren't capable of love .
At least not love like you would expect it.

You will only have a women that SETTLES for you as a sub-8. Never love you. At least accept that.

You guys haven't learned a thing at all...So much naivety here despite all of the information accessible on the web manosphere.

Yeah, I know. It's a fantasy.

I would love this lifesytle but jews, puas, white knights, cucks and shitty women have ruined it for rest us.

i would fuck my daughter

I can't fathom why anyone would willingly want to be a slave to a society that constantly wants you beaten into the ground.

Just LOL at wageslaving for Shlomo to get peanuts on the dollar, while your tax dollars go to blowing up Palestinian kids

High IQ post. Digging the American Psycho reference.

i am currently job hunting and would love to achieve this one day --- my chances are low but if i can betabux i will 100% do it

I want that type of lifestyle. But, I'm really stuck right now so it seems far out of reach.

Wagecucking ? No thanks not in those times

You can thank the Jews and their collaborator's of robbing you of that precious life and future.

you don't get it do you?
working that 9-5 with a wife is what everybody aspires to their entire life and works their assess off for.
nobody on this earth is lazy or ever considered wagecucking the "easy route".
now you know, that lifestyle was nothing ever to scoff at.