Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i want to be a normie sexhaver so bad

Ron.Belgrade

Ron.Belgrade

Non-NT Orphancel Noodlefoidenjoyer/ .org Moderator
★★★★★
i think abt it all day

i dont need to be chad or htn

just let me have gf man :feelsbadman:

It's over man

Same here.

I hate being a outcast mang.

I didn't ask for this shit.

Why can't I be normal?

Same, being treated as normal human was always what i wanted. They life mog us to the Sun.

who doesn't want it ?

Samuel L Jackson Reaction GIF by Coming to America

go to india, technically they're noodles

Same, being treated as normal human was always what i wanted. They life mog us to the Sun.
I ja sam oduvek hteo da budem normalan čovek, ali jebi ga. Sve u životu se temelji na sreći. Ili je imaš ili nemaš. Gotovo je brate

Gotovo je brate
Totalno. Gledam komsije moje godiste, imaju po dvoje dece i zenu i kucu, dograduju, rade, imaju za sta da zive i da se trude. A ja zivotarim od danas do sutra ko neki tinejdzer zajebavam se igricama.

Same I want to ascend to true normiedom and be cast out of here for being a normie sexhaver

What most modERn females would say:

You're not entitled to anything (be like majority of soyciety)
We don't owe you anything (treating like majority of soyciety)

Yup, I get that feeling man

I just want to be normal: Not someone special, just fucking normal

Same I want to ascend to true normiedom and be cast out of here for being a normie sexhaver
Imagine life being so bad that you literally fantasize about being able to live just a normal life & be cast out of a place for outcasts

You wont get what you want

Totalno. Gledam komsije moje godiste, imaju po dvoje dece i zenu i kucu, dograduju, rade, imaju za sta da zive i da se trude. A ja zivotarim od danas do sutra ko neki tinejdzer zajebavam se igricama.
Kad si incel onda si uvek u zaostatku u usporedbi s drugima. I ja isto ceo dan životarim na incels.is i nema mi ništa smisla