Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want to be a millionaire vigilante

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
@Transcended Trucel give ayoungcel a guide on how to do this

interesting wish

Either win the lottery or hope for rich parents to inherite money from

@Transcended Trucel give ayoungcel a guide on how to do this
four main ways of going about this.

First way: Slow Inefficient wageslavery or pension maxxing(avaliable for military/government jobs and some blue collar jobs). This is just work and save shit ton of money and invest in vanguard funds. Takes decades to hit millions but is low effort and easy to do. Far less luck needed. But you will be 50s to 60s by time your millionaire. Easiest way, almost anyone in first world can do this but is slow as fuck.

Second Way :Career max hard and get to VP/Executive postion where you get 200k+ salary position. this is difficult for most incels cause u have play office politics and need be able to bullshit alot. decently luck heavy and pretty grindy. if your talented you should be millionaire by late 30s to early 40s. If inefficient maybe 50s-60s, of course for most people never.

Third way is to become your own boss doing some type of business. Your own clinic, restaurants, online stores, whatever. Most businesses fail(90% in 5 years) but those who succed make big gains. One easy business at least in usa, is flipping houses. My fathers friend has trained himself to be able to do lots of construction renovations and he flips houses. he buys 300-500k houses, invests 100k or so to renovate and sells 200k+ markup. pocketing 70-100k a house flipped profit after taxes. But you need be able to have contacts and know your zoning codes and have money already to do this.

Fourth Way is Crime Max or risky crypto/stocks investment. Very high risk of bankruptcy,jailtime or death. I recommend this method for those who are seriously suicidal and just want get rich quick. Very high failure rate.

I am personally doing a mix of Second way and Third way. Second way is my main method. Third way is something I am attempting but haven't succeeded at so far.