Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I want to be a child again! forever!

67InchesSubhuman

67InchesSubhuman

Self-banned
-
getting stuck forever in that time period where i was 5 to 7 years old. just playing ps1 while eating cookies and chocolate milk. it's crazy how good life used to be.

getting stuck forever in that time period where i was 5 to 7 years old. just playing ps1 while eating cookies and chocolate milk. it's crazy how good life used to be.
Over for youngcels

i would like to as well but you have to move on
create new memories

you can still do those things
it's more about the time period. everything was so simple and nice. i was just a normal child with loving parents. now i'm an absolute failure! a retarded NEET hikikomori that everyone feels disgusted by. a manchild with no purpose in life. no one respect me and the ones who cares about me are ashamed. and i was oblivious as a child. the world were so big and fascinating, now i'm aware of this shit society we live in.

life as a incel is just sad. cum dumpsters are getting railed by gino right now. and incels sit here with no girlfriend. fuck

Last edited:
peter pan mfer frfr

I'm a neet and this is literally me. Dude. That life gets boring and awful way to fucking fast.

5-11, before puberty kicked in, was idyllic for me. Without those warm memories to fall back on I'd almost certainly have killed myself by now.

View: https://youtu.be/OJixXuR7Xcc?t=31

ahh of course

View: https://youtu.be/b_PnUEQJhcQ?t=55

Last edited:
wish I were a kid again. those were the happy years

I am 34 and I miss the life of not having any fkn hormones and attraction to the useless gender called woman. I miss the days of Mario kart 64..

For suffer bullying? Incel trait: you hate your childhood.
But you can be manchild and live a good life

Childhood is the only good part of an incel's life. I was so much happier as a kid.

5-11, before puberty kicked in, was idyllic for me. Without those warm memories to fall back on I'd almost certainly have killed myself by now.

yes. huge incel trait: your life was blissful before hormones kicked in and then it slowly turned to absolute shit.

I'd time-loopmaxx at any given chance, the 90s: Last good decade

There never was a time in my life where I was truly happy. Since 6 years old I was bullied in elementary school and it just went down from there my entire life.

One thing I realized is that you absolutely cannot recreate memories you can only make new ones. Doing things you once found fun and now don't anymore is a brutal feeling.

I was bullied by the entire school, including the teachers. :cryfeels:
Foids would make up stuff about me just to get me in trouble. :cryfeels:

I was walking in the street our previous apartment used to be and saw kids playing in the yard of the apartment we used to live in. I wish I could go back to that time the simplicity and how happy I was. All I wanted was for the evening to arrive and go our and play football with my friends.

Everything went downhill after 13.

I was walking in the street our previous apartment used to be and saw kids playing in the yard of the apartment we used to live in. I wish I could go back to that time the simplicity and how happy I was. All I wanted was for the evening to arrive and go our and play football with my friends.

Everything went downhill after 13.
Two things happened when I hit puberty. 1, I developed a voice disorder which made me mumble like a retard. And 2, every friend I had became obsessed with girls overnight, and no longer had any interest in hobbies or playing games. Oh, and I got severe acne which stayed until I was 17.

yes. huge incel trait: your life was blissful before hormones kicked in and then it slowly turned to absolute shit.
Yeah, I remember when I thought girls were just annoying and liked to watch cartoons instead and then something just changed

Those were the best years