Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want to be a baby again

StainedCum

StainedCum

Greycel
Idk if anyone can relate but I want to be young again, by young I mean 0-7, those were my best years TBH NGL
I didnt give a fuck what anyone did and I wasnt a complete failure, I was allowed to do what I wanted cause I was still "learning morals"
Sadly, the best parts of my life I cant even remember.

I have a nice car, a Hot Wheels BMW.

1 - 7 best years of my life ngl. No worrying about what others or girls thought too much about me. Just being me. Being an adventurous little boy.

fakecel if you even want to be born in the first place tbh

I would like to live the years 7-10 on repeat tbh. Best years of my life.

I have very, very few memories of anything I did between the ages of 0 and 7, but I've seen some videos of myself when I was 6/7. I was extremely energetic and outgoing back then. I must have got it out of my system at an early age because now I'm very introverted and reclusive.

I was born months before NATO faggots dropped bombs 3 months straight on my country, first experiences of my life were me getting raised in underground shelter cause they targeted civilian places and infrastructure so no thank you.

Last edited:
I wish I was 9 again

I want to relive ages 1-11 again, i wouldn't mind 12-16 but without the bullying from secondary school. As much as i hated school, i anticipated coming to a comfy home and playing runescape all day

Idk if anyone can relate but I want to be young again, by young I mean 0-7, those were my best years TBH NGL
I didnt give a fuck what anyone did and I wasnt a complete failure, I was allowed to do what I wanted cause I was still "learning morals"
Sadly, the best parts of my life I cant even remember.

That sounds good. I then have the possibility to become normal and get a driver licence at age 17.

I might read some of those later on.
Glad to hear it, if you miss childhood and/or your teenage years I am sure you can relate to the threads.

I really just wish I hadn’t been born tbh.

High school wasn't too bad when I was alone. I'd be fine going back then. But my life is improving anyway so maybe not.

just start wearing diapers

i wish i never born