Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I want to be 18 again

PureImagination

PureImagination

Cope it until you Rope it
★★
My life was still shitty but atleast I didn't have to worry about money and inceldom, I used to sometimes hangout with a goth girl at my university but she ditched me fast when she met other people, I would've never made the mistake to drop out and actually took my education serious, I willingly made my live 100× worse by starting a shit apprenticeship instead of focusing on school, i could've already have my bachelor by now but I fucking blew it.

8e8

I just turned 18 today but I wish I was younger

I went through the other route and got my Batchelors degree, never experienced uni life, just ldared in my dorm most of the time until i graduated. Now im a neet probably never getting a job in this shitty economy.

I went through severe depression the day I turned 18 because I realized I was truly an adult and it was over.

if a goth foid hanged around you, you arent subhuman at all

If you're born in 2000 it's over because it's the most ditched generation

point of college is to socialize nowdays rather than learn

especially for amerifats and brits, whose education is a complete joke in order to accomodate niggers, which means attractive people have to waste very little time on things that aren't partying

point of college is to socialize nowdays rather than learn

especially for amerifats and brits, whose education is a complete joke in order to accomodate niggers, which means attractive people have to waste very little time on things that aren't partying

relevant pill for slave nations like ours @incelerated

My life was still shitty but atleast I didn't have to worry about money and inceldom, I used to sometimes hangout with a goth girl at my university but she ditched me fast when she met other people, I would've never made the mistake to drop out and actually took my education serious, I willingly made my live 100× worse by starting a shit apprenticeship instead of focusing on school, i could've already have my bachelor by now but I fucking blew it.

View attachment 1267042
Whats wrong with an apprenticeship? Youll have a better job and no debt.

I wish i was 14 i was at my peak fitness and copes were more better to enjoy

Germany has a different system than america, you finish HS usually with 18 and then go to university
As a Germancel i can tell you that you made the right descision. Most people dont do a job in the field they studied after university in + costs tons of money. Plus we incels arent made for the uni life anyway