Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to be 16 again

• Thread starter Deleted member 20659
  • Start date
Deleted member 20659

Deleted member 20659

Banned
-
I should have died back then. I really wish i could go back, do my best and then leave this world. I didnt know things would only get worse and worse.

To do what? Not really much you can do if your inceldom isn't caused by height/body.

To do what? Not really much you can do if your inceldom isn't caused by height/body.
Because i had hopes, i had copes, i had higher Iq, i was in highschool and spent time alongside people my age aven though i dudnt exchange a word with them, i liked studying things and discobering whe world, i would leave class and spend time drinking coffee and in the library reading, comfy life full of potential, now im just ruined

Ik u mean the good times :feelsbadman:

In current year?

I wish I had died in a bomb attack on the 15th August 1998 I would have been 9

This.College life and being an adult in general is hell for incels.I graduated from HS one year ago and now I fell completely lost

Over for oldcels

i don't i looked worse when i was 16 than i do now jfl

wasnt good then either for me life has been such shit

High school was heaven compared to my life now tbh.

i want to finish school so I can wage cuck at a supermarket or office supply store

i want to finish school so I can wage cuck at a supermarket or office supply store
I wouldn't mind wage cucking as a hobby. Neet gets boring

I want to be dead.

Im fine with my age.

In current year it may be not enough