Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I want this to pass soon

Labyrinth

Labyrinth

I can't die masturbating
Freedom is just an unattainable dream, I will never be free in any aspect. My existence is not worth it... I want to abandon and detach myself from this world. Dealing with a noisy society is a difficult task, and bearing my own presence is impossible. I crave death as the savior

nice @Master avi

Your profile pic looks like an off brand version of master’s pfp. Mirin it actually

If I were Superman, I'd be free.

You are free, you make your choices. Whatever this “freedom in aspects” you say is an unknown concept.I can handle my presence, I'm not a complex fagot with existentialism in his head. Dealing with society is something basic in the daily lives of those who have a contemporary life, I'm NEET, I don't need any of that.

A relatable feel, for sure. My biggest fear is that death isn't actually the end. I just want to cease to exist forever.