Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I want this then I’m not incel

Dude Y, it's literally ovER for you, you will be bed ridden for a year and have the possibility to lose your ability to walk again and eventually you will have problems

Never give in to their thoughts, and never try to understand them because they are what they see, most attractive people have dull personalities all they do is smile and pretend to care and everything goes well for them. You know why they're so dumb? Because they never get to suffer through the consequences of being born in an unfortunate state with many genetic physical imperfections and genetic disorders, they never got to go through being treated terribly by their peers. They are worshipped and glorified, they never tried to put themselves or see through someone else's perspective. Most of them are dumb because they don't face a lot of consequences and never overthink through their choices and options. The key to understanding someone's state is to experience it yourself, otherwise they'd disregard it and minimize your issues. Don't waste your mental capacity on them, focus on other consistent matters.

Re: [ Content Deleted ]

AnonyAnonymous
Png

#180879253Friday, January 01, 2016 8:52 PM CST
"I truly do understand, good sir. I suggest you assert your intellectual dominance over these secretly beta males whom you view as competitors in a clean match of chess." It is very unlikely that the majority of the preferred male individuals can properly play chess. They would seem to prefer materialistic ideologies over logical-reasoning. Theoretically, such a recognized factor should be in my favor. Unfortunately however, it is not. "Just let your "inner-badness" out. Take risks while she is watching girls like a good risk-taker." No, I will not engage in any sort of activities that require me to express physical aggression and risk being deceived. Such behavior has significant ramifications and I consider my current method of conveying affection as being efficient enough. I suppose that the woman is merely naive and cannot seem to recognize that I would be a much better lover than the other men, due to the superficial facade that they are conveying. It is actually somewhat angering.

Now he can pummel down his enemies

Wasted Money . Meanwhile a Woman dosnt Care About her height ever , and Chad Is As Chad does